OpenFeint Achievement Chat! Easy? Fun?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by OsideRida06, Jan 5, 2010.

1. OsideRida06

OsideRida06 Well-Known Member

Jan 3, 2010
    So I am looking to find some games with quick and easy achievements points. So I would like to gather a list of some sort of free or cheap games that have quick and easy achievements we can get. Here are a couple I have found in the last couple of days.

Kuri smash - Free - Quick 300-500. I have not got the last achievement for 200 yet. But the first 300 were to easy.

Pin the Donkey - Free - Easy 1,000.

Carnival Balloon Race - Free - Quick and Easy. Horrid controls though.

Snake Ace - Free - I currently have 195 points for this one but they seem easy thus far!

Does anyone else have any other games that are free or cheap that have easier type of achievements?

Also great games with fun achievements can be said here as well. How are the achievements on field runners? I am thinking about getting it. As well as Minigore and PocketGod?

2. The prez 12521

The prez 12521 Well-Known Member

Aug 17, 2009
    School
    USA
    minigore and pocketgod are needed. feildrunners...sounds good.

3. Zincous

Zincous Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2008
    Sacramento, CA
    Don't get fieldrunners if you want easy achievement points. There's like 90 achievements and most of them are 10 points or less each. Plus to get them takes a while to reach wave 50 and wave 100 anyway. But overall, fieldrunners is a great game that you should get anyway for the gameplay and not the points.

If you want games for their easy points here are two:

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/tba-the-burning-achievements/id345055736?mt=8

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/tapping-skillz/id336135011?mt=8

For $1.98 you can get the easiest 2,000 points you could imagine. All you do is tap the buttons and you get the points.

4. OsideRida06

Jan 3, 2010
    Thanks for the info. Yeah I have heard nothing but good about field runners. I might go ahead and get that tonight. I am not just all about easy points. I want good games as well as a good gamer score. I have many games that do not even have points.

NFS: Shift
    COD: Zombies
    Nova

And soo much more.

Also I would like to throw in Stick Wars. I know most of you probably already have it. But to those of you who do not I would highly recommend it. Fun game and fun achievements. Not quick and easy, but fun like Field Runners.

5. Zincous

Zincous Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2008
    Sacramento, CA
    Ok some other good games with OpenFeint achievements are:

Run!, Defender Chronicles, Compression

6. OsideRida06

Jan 3, 2010
    Thanks again. That reminds me I still need to get the challenge achievements for stick wars. Does anyone wanna help me out with that? Does anyone have it?

Thanks again for everyone's help. It is greatly appreciated. Feel free to add me on OpenFeint or Plus+. I am a regular on both of them.

Onther reason I want to get Field Runners so bad is because its running on the new OpenFeint with the forums. I think that is a great idea for games. Hopefully, some of the games I currently have with it update to the new version. The old chat for the games just wasn't cutting it. Forums are much better in my opinion.

7. goldglover411

goldglover411 Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2009
    ipod touch game reviewer
    USA
  8. jlsGaladriel

jlsGaladriel New Member

Jan 18, 2010
    #8 jlsGaladriel, Jan 18, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 19, 2010
    So, I imagine this is a dumb question, but... what are OpenFeint points for?

edit for clarity: I play some games with OpenFeint, and I understand that one gets points for certain achievements in the games. But ... can one *obtain* anything with these points? Or do they just sort of sit there and accumulate, with no payoff other than their existence?

9. funkynubman

funkynubman Well-Known Member

Nov 15, 2009
    News Reporter/ Superhero
    Right. Behind. You.
    Lol, do you just get games for achievement points? But Space Invaders: Infinity Gene is a good game with Openfeint (even though it doesnt have the little icon).

10. dude22

dude22 Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2009
    what does the open feint points used for?

11. stanny

stanny Well-Known Member

Jan 16, 2009
    There's a single 100 point achievement in Drum Maniac which is easy to get.

12. SirDarkened

SirDarkened Well-Known Member

Dec 20, 2009
    Ha srsly?
    Where do I live?
    They aren't used for anything except showing off you have 30583048638 points.

13. Cheeszandspoon

Cheeszandspoon Well-Known Member

Dec 26, 2009
    lolwut
    Tarpon Springs Florida
    Above and Beyond Air somethin is really easy points if you have the patience for it. i got like 1000 points in an hour