Stinger Foosball League - Real 3D Foosball

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by nullterm, Sep 14, 2011.

1. nullterm

nullterm Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Oct 30, 2009
    #1 nullterm, Sep 14, 2011
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2011
    Stinger Foosball League

Very excited to finally be finishing this up and getting it into the App Store. This foosball app is all about dynamic gameplay. By default has very simple pick up & play controls for the casual player (Auto Kick, or even Tilt), but can be quickly setup for more hardcore foosball players wanting more of a challenge (One Touch or uber hardcore Dual Touch). Even after working on it for so long, it's still a ton of fun to pickup and play. And all the feedback I've gotten from kids to adults I've handed it to have all been thumb's up.

- Coming to the App Store in the next week or so.
    - Universal: iPhone, iPod touch, iPad (including Retina support).
    - Realistic 3D physics and AI, great looking graphics.
    - Four different control schemes to cater to all users (casual to hardcore).
    - Fully configurable camera gives you the view of the game you want.
    - Multiplayer via Local WiFi, Bluetooth, and splitscreen (iPad only)
    - 52 international teams.
    - Create your own teams with custom jersey colours, logo, and flag
    - Tournaments
    - Four Mini-games: Penalty Goalie, Penalty Shot, Hardest Kick and Striker. All with online leaderboards to see who the best in the world is.
    - Selectable Game Center and OpenFeint support: Achievements and Leaderboards

Uruguay vs Ghana - showing newer, more vibrant arena

Web: http://www.stingergames.com/foosball/
    Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/StingerFoosball
    Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Stinger-Foosball-League/128300890601393

2. GasparZizou

GasparZizou Well-Known Member

Dec 30, 2010
    MKT student, intern in an advertising agency.
    Guadalajara
    OHHH PUCK! i love foosball! it looks promising and gorgeous, i hope the controls are perfect, it doesn't matter cause i'll to buy it when it comes out!

3. LOLavi

LOLavi Well-Known Member

May 23, 2011
    iPhone gamer
    Finland
    OMG.... I am so excite!! That uruguana game looked awesome! Hows the controls?

4. nullterm

Patreon Silver

Oct 30, 2009
    Thanks!

Yeah, I'm very happy with how the controls came out. Right out of the box, Auto Kick makes for great pick up and play with no learning curve. But players looking for more of a challenge can notch it up to One Touch or Dual Touch for finer control over their players.

I also like to play on Tilt for the finger-free gameplay, once you get the feel it's lots of fun.

5. nullterm

Patreon Silver

Oct 30, 2009
    Very excited to announce that Stinger Foosball League will go live on the App Store this Wednesday, September 21st.

6. nullterm

Patreon Silver

Oct 30, 2009
    Going live tomorrow!