Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 07-05-2013, 01:15 PM
iPhone (Original), OS 3.x

Just bought this game as it dropped to a dollar. Beat levels 1 and 2 on my first go, and level 3 took about 10 minutes to max out.

I don't regret my purchase, for a dollar I got a nice nostalgia burst. I do think it's an app that you buy to evoke some memories or to show to your kids, as the actual game content is 10 minutes and done. I'd absolutely buy more of these, but as much as I loathe price discussions on TA I do feel that a one dollar nostalgia tour is a better deal than a two dollar one.

Good times. I remember a bunch of those Grandstand electronic games in the UK. I really hope more get made. The idea a couple of posts up about a compilation pack app is gold. Someone should get on that. Buying them one by one is a hard sell, they were REALLY basic games even back then. Slap 15 of them into an App for $4 and day one purchase.
Old 07-10-2013, 01:31 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 7.x

Well the 'sequel' was released, remember the yellow version of Galaxy Invader ? Galaxy Invader 1000 ?

I think this one is roughly the same but with a few tweaks and it doesnt stop when you reach a certain point. I've bought this for great nostalgic reasons.

As for the post above, i would LOVE a Grandstand app like that but i cant see it happening sadly, some of these old games just gather dust sadly. I hope by buying all this guys games he realises that its worth doing more and more