Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 06-11-2014, 03:44 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Out of curiosity, have many people been using the Jumpstart, or do people prefer to play through starting with the more "sedate" pace?

Old 06-11-2014, 08:55 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 7.x

I've tried the jump start a few times, but I seem to die faster that way so I reverted.
Old 06-11-2014, 03:02 PM
iPhone 4S

I love this game so much I bought the doubler! But I think there is room for improvement.

It could use a bit more variety. Also, I feel like the achievements/challenges escalate way too fast it went from simple to extremely difficult acquire a 15x multiplier. Although I am kind of afraid there isn't a lot to do in this game after a certain point. I hope updates are planned with modes/variety
Old 06-12-2014, 02:36 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheProxy View Post
I love this game so much I bought the doubler! But I think there is room for improvement.

It could use a bit more variety. Also, I feel like the achievements/challenges escalate way too fast it went from simple to extremely difficult acquire a 15x multiplier. Although I am kind of afraid there isn't a lot to do in this game after a certain point. I hope updates are planned with modes/variety
Really glad you're enjoying it, and thanks for your support!

You'll be pleased to hear that I'm already at work on an update. It'll have a few minor tweaks here and there based on feedback and other stuff I've noticed, but more importantly, I'm looking at both expanding the enemy behaviors, and adding new game modes. Can't give an ETA right now, as I don't like to rush gameplay related stuff, but I shall keep this thread updated as things progress
Old 06-13-2014, 01:31 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), OS 4.x

OK, I must be missing something here, because I can NOT get the 'Change beam every 3 seconds' achievement at the Rookie level. I have even timed it off a watch, and I'm still stuck. Any help? What am I doing wrong?
Old 06-13-2014, 04:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by palad View Post
OK, I must be missing something here, because I can NOT get the 'Change beam every 3 seconds' achievement at the Rookie level. I have even timed it off a watch, and I'm still stuck. Any help? What am I doing wrong?
Just keep changing it quickly - it should be less than 3 seconds each time - and you'll eventually be awarded the achievement. You just have to keep it going long enough.