• Publisher: 82 Inc.
  • Genre: Strategy
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 75.4 MB
  • Version: 4.40
  • Price: $2.99
  • Average User Rating: 4.6 (7)
App description: New World Colony is a strategy board game where you settle territories, gather resources, upgrade buildings, construct defenses and invade your opponents.

Every turn gives you meaningful decisions about expanding and protecting your colony or anticipating and thwarting your enemy's plans.

It's easy to learn and you can practice against the AI and then join thousands of other players in online matches.

"One incredible package that is hard to put down." - iPadBoardGames.org

"Strategy fans rejoice, games like this are far & few between" - AppVader.com

"I can't stop playing it, and if you download it, neither will you. 10/10" GamingTillDisconnected.com

- Play locally or online against up to 4 players.
- Multiple buildings including sawmills, granaries, towns, forts, strongholds, trading posts, and shipyards.
- Play against 3 computer difficulties.
- Normal, Defensive, Pacifist, and Warlord game modes each with different and challenging rules.
- Map editor to create your own custom boards.
- Built-in tutorial to bring you up to speed quickly.
05-22-2012, 12:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by easmussen82 View Post
Ah, that's an interesting point. I'll see if I can come up with a good solution that doesn't require a lot of rewriting.

FYI, the new version was just released that fixes the glitch that caused the Social Zone to appear every time and freeze.
Thanks a lot for both!

Five star rating is back!

Schenker P505 Notebook | iPad Air 2 | iPhone 6+

I reject your reality and substitute my own.
05-22-2012, 07:07 AM
Well, I got still every time I start the game the 'Social Zone' Screen ... ok, I can click it away but why is there no way to disable that shit at all?

I really hate this! If other user are wanting this function, ok, but ... it should be an option which can be complete turned off!

Schenker P505 Notebook | iPad Air 2 | iPhone 6+

I reject your reality and substitute my own.
05-23-2012, 02:06 AM
What is going on with the battery life in this game? It uses more battery than Infinity Blade for a turn based hex game. I am afraid to play it without being plugged in.