App description: Leave the rat race behind and reap the joys of life on your very own farm in Pocket Harvest!

Cultivate crops with love, ranging from crisp lettuce to succulent strawberries, and refine them into prizewinning produce to bring orders from the local grocers flooding in. Adorable animal friends will lend a helping hoof too, providing milk, wool, eggs, and more!

Feeling more ambitious? Boost your income and your image through tourism! From hot air balloons to sports facilities, you can build attractions in countless combinations to draw in high-spending city slickers.

In Pocket Harvest, you wear the overalls, so you call the shots! Grow your farm from the ground up into a flourishing cornucopia of fun!
06-12-2014, 12:02 PM
I just got this game last night and have trouble putting it down. Loving it so far. Do you have any suggestions for optimal Bio Lab placement?

Edited to add: Since the Bio Lab sucks up all nearby crops for research (without selling them), I was thinking of setting one off in a field by itself, surrounding by one of each crop type, and a greenhouse nearby to keep them going.

Last edited by snippygal; 06-12-2014 at 12:21 PM.
06-12-2014, 05:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by snippygal View Post
Do you have any suggestions for optimal Bio Lab placement?
A tip I read on another forum about the Bio Lab: choose one type of crop (cherry tomato was recommended because it has a high max harvest quantity) and max the component stats on that, and surround your Bio Labs with just that crop - there isn't any benefit to using multiple types of crop for your Bio Labs.

Also another tip I have found very helpful re: Bio Labs: once you have raised a component stat to 2.5 (the maximum (ignoring bonuses) I think) it can't decrease. So once you maxed a stat, you don't have to worry about it being lowered when you use items on the crop.

I don't think the component stats matter for anything else other than feeding the Bio Labs, but I could be wrong...