App description: Epic Arena is a free-to-play turn-based 3D strategy board game that plays like a combat action video game. Deploy your units, power them up, and defeat your opponent in epic two-player matches. Join the arena now!

Epic Arenas 3D graphics and bone crunching sound effects will excite your senses. The tactical gameplay will challenge your mind and test your wits. Engage in thrilling cross platform games in Blitz Mode against other players or maintain multiple matches at once in asynchronous Duel Mode.

Epic Arena is easy to learn but hard to master. Start playing in minutes! Try the single player puzzle Missions to train your tactical muscles and learn winning strategies. Fine-tune your strategies by challenging friends. Or engage in ranked matches to climb the ladder of the games best players.

Play from everywhere, anytime on any device. Epic Arena provides a true cross-platform experience.

Epic Arena is free-to-play. Unlock or purchase additional teams to master your strategies. Acquire Power Cards and use their special tactics against your opponents. Either way, you're guaranteed to have fun!

Key Features:

Free-to-Play turn-based 3D strategy board game.
Competitive play against your friends and players around the world.
3 Teams: Legion of Chaos, Brotherhood of Order, and Pirates of Tortuga Bay, all featuring unique units, spells, and team traits.
2 game modes: Duel Mode (asynchronous play) and Blitz Mode (time-limited turn synchronous play).
An array of situational use Power Cards, granting unlimited tactical options.
Cross-platform play: play from everywhere, anytime on any device.

Sanuku's comments:
Quote:
NZ Release info :

The Game is out in New Zealand. Size of the app is 94.7 MB.

Price in NZ is Free.

Requirements :

Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.

Test your skills in the Epic Arena against other players within a perfect pvp setting. Two teams enter, one team leaves. No mercy. This turn based fantasy board game will grip you for hours as you rise to the top to defeat your opponent. Optimize your strategies to counter your enemies in an effort to dominate and leave victorious. Join the battle.

Epic Arena has everything an exciting game should offer. This 3d card game offers the ideal PvP environment where you and your friends can fight it out online to get bragging rights. Gather your forces, create the perfect game plan and take part in the epic battle that is bound to happen against your friends and players across the world. Enjoy endless possibilities Epic Arena provides. Use the offline challenges to improve your skills and practice your tactics.

Play with your Epic Arena or Facebook buddies on any platform, anytime, anywhere.

Key Features:

Benefit from unique character and team capabilities.
Unlimited outcomes. Endless ways of winning.
Customize your team deck with Power Cards.
Play against friends and other players!
Enhance your technique with single player challenges.

Get started now! Join the community, fight the battle, win the war.
iPhone Screenshots

08-10-2014, 12:32 AM
Order Missions - Deep in the Forest
Just can't get three stars on this, is it possible?

I can get as close as 40HP on one enemy remaining in the first round, but cannot take them both down no matter how I strategize. What do I need to do to get 3 stars?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (359.2 KB, 3 views)
08-10-2014, 12:53 AM
Okay, so I did it - knockback can be a pain as well as a blessing!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (359.4 KB, 8 views)
08-19-2014, 10:59 AM
Really enjoying this game, but i'm stuck on Deep in the Forest too..

Last edited by niicks; 08-19-2014 at 11:19 AM.
08-19-2014, 11:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roleki View Post
Okay, so I did it - knockback can be a pain as well as a blessing!
Can you tell me how, i have been trying for days now!