[Soft Launch - CA] Thieves (by Dmitriy Momzikov)

06-05-2014, 10:44 PM
[Soft Launch - CA] Thieves (by Dmitriy Momzikov)

Quote:
CA Soft Launch info:

The Game is Soft Launching in Canada. Size of the app is 36.3 MB.

Price in NZ is Free

Requirements:

Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
STEAL ALL THE GOLD AND BECOME THE THIEVISHEST THIEF IN THIS GLORIOUS RUNNER. Dark days are upon the Kingdom: an evil mage turned all the citizens into weird and ugly stone totems. The sole hero, who can save them happens to be… a thief?

Yes, a mighty and nimble thief with balls of steal, who only happened to get himself lost in a dungeon for a couple of days, while the mage was performing his sinister ritual. But now he’s free, with his hands itchy for justuce, and his pockets empty and roomy for precious loot… You didn’t think he would just pass by treasure, while its’ owner is busy turning folks into stones, did you?

So onwards! Conquer dungeons, evade deadly traps, grab all the gold you can carry and return later for the gold you can’t!

Steal stuff! Over 80 levels in the singleplayer campaign to test the dexterity of your fingers: jump over buzzing saws and escape from bloodthirsty monsters on your quest for epic loot!

Build stuff! Design a dungeon of your own, so you’d have a place to keep your honestly stolen gold.

Upgrade stuff! Use your gold and totem to learn how to steal even better and steal even more stuff!

iPhone Screenshots:

https://pixelatedparadise.wordpress.com/ - Daily iOS Roundups and Multi-Platform Reviews.
Please note that I am not a moderator; I can't change thread titles, delete threads etc. I'm happy to help where I can but it's likely faster to contact a mod for assistance.
06-08-2014, 02:18 PM
Going to have to give this a go based on the art but that freemium... blehhhhh

Okay nevermind... It's ios7 locked. Drats Not sure why they'd do that. Already giving it a fail because this a game that absolutely doesn't need ios7.

Gamecenter ID: Raidriar // VainGlory: GodKing // Monster Hunter Freedom Unite: Mikasa

Last edited by L.Lawliet; 06-08-2014 at 02:22 PM.
01-26-2015, 09:31 PM
I just read an article on Gamezebo that this is actually a soft launch of ZeptoLab King of Thieves due to release next month.
02-02-2015, 08:29 PM
Does anyone know if the icloud save will work for the other version when its released? Also I downloaded this in my CA account but play it n my US account. When is fully released and i download it on my US acount, will I still have my icloud save? I am not sure what acount the save is attached too.