iPad Doodle Climb (Take a sneak peek)

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Abbott1, Jun 13, 2016.

1. Abbott1

Abbott1 Well-Known Member

Jul 21, 2014
    Icon-512.png

Hi, Toucharcade,

Today I'd like to introduce you a new game named Doodle Climb, kraft paper style, with simple mechanics, just tap the screen and avoid the obstacles on the way. The game will be coming on iOS these days and it is firstly available now on Google Play.

Here you may take a sneak peak of some screenshots of the game:

9.jpg

111.jpg

11.jpg

I'll keep update for latest news and you may also check out all of the platforms the developer owns.

Facebook:Yiyi Studios
    Twitter:Yiyi Studios
    YouTube:Yiyi Studios

2. kripa1415`

kripa1415` Well-Known Member

Nov 30, 2012
    this game looks interesting ! I like the way you designed it, t's not common and i really appreciate that. when will it be released ?

3. Abbott1

Jul 21, 2014
    Thank you so much for liking it, it is available now on Google Play, and for iOS, it should come out within 2 weeks, i'll post here when it is finally available, thank you!

4. Abbott1

Jul 21, 2014
    It's Finally Here!

Hi, everyone,

I'm really excited to inform that Doodle Climb is finally available on iOS, you may get it for Free and play with your familiar characters.In Doodle Climb, tons of cute characters to choose from and more are coming. Play it NOW!

Icon-512.png

skinani1_3_12.png
    Play with your favorite character!!!​

App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/doodle-climb-free/id1119074194?mt=8

5. Abbott1

Jul 21, 2014
    The game has just renamed to Chick Go, you may read another thread in the iPhone games chart on TA forum. Thank you!