Favourite cricket game

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by jiffw, Feb 19, 2011.

1. jiffw

jiffw Member

Jan 24, 2009
    What is your favourite cricket game for the iPhone?

it's very simple but mines still flick cricket as the more advanced ones tend not to live up to their potential.

2. GPS

GPS Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2009
    Australia
    I'd have to agree, Although I do find the timing in flick cricket is a bit (pardon the pun) hit or miss. Maybe that's just me..

I just downloaded Cricket world cup fever deluxe, and have been trying it out. It's not too bad, I am finding though that it does crash a hell of a lot, which is very frustrating!

My other favourite is Cricket game by spinfast. Controls are really nice in this one.

3. bunglez

bunglez Well-Known Member

Feb 1, 2011
    Tree
    UK
    I've been playing Big Cup Cricket and the free swing cricket. I'm going to try flick cricket free version now. Thanks for the tip. I always had my eye on Little Master Cricket. The flash version is great fun.

4. jiffw

jiffw Member

Jan 24, 2009
    The flash version of Little Master cricket is absolutely brilliant. The iPhone one less so. I suppose it's one of those mechanics that doesn't work as well with a touch screen as it does with a mouse.

5. ctrip

ctrip New Member

Mar 3, 2011
    Probably flick cricket. Stick Cricket is one of my favorite flash games, but just doesn't seem to hit the spot as an app.

6. anualisher

anualisher Well-Known Member

Mar 2, 2011
    IT
    Everytime when i couldn't handle the game well on touch screen, it crashed alot, which really frustrated me:mad:

7. Cellary

Cellary Well-Known Member

Mar 3, 2011
    Me too. It's great fun.

8. sawusawme

sawusawme Well-Known Member

Mar 3, 2011
    Bermuda Triangle
    wow.let's have a hand shake. I loe this game too.:)

9. Sandrem

Sandrem Active Member

Mar 4, 2011
    I'd say my fav is flick cricket. It's simple but fun.

10. terencefish

terencefish Well-Known Member

Mar 3, 2011
    Excuse me but what's cricket game??

11. Sainter

Sainter Well-Known Member

Dec 8, 2008
    Stick Cricket <3

12. gamerstrack

gamerstrack Active Member

Feb 14, 2011
    Hey if you like little master that much then you should try Cricket (multi player included), it is for both iPad and iPhone

13. appyboy

appyboy Active Member

May 15, 2011
    Environmental Planner
    New Zealand
    Big Cup Cricket is a fun pick up n play, as long as you're not after realism. I like it, more than the reviews!!

14. bbnaga

bbnaga New Member

Sep 5, 2011
    Description
    Take your favourite oval with you anywhere you go. Cricket Game uses an intuitive gesture system to defeat googlies, beamers and swing with a flick of a finger. Draw upwards to play a slashing drive, diagonal up for a daring slog, or diagonal-down for an elegant leg glance. Add the Bowling extension to roar into offense and take wickets as well as defend them.

We put you out in the field, bat in hand, delivering the slashing excitement of Twenty20 — the flare of the Champions League and colour of IPL. Play a quick over or try a full ODI.

Features:
    ➢ Fluid batter control
    ➢ Use shot selection, swing power and precise timing to pick the gap
    ➢ More than a dozen strokes including drives, slogs, leg glances and even the paddle scoop.
    ➢ Run or hold
    ➢ Realistic fielders take catches, fumble, misfield and support each other.
    ➢ Face 9 full teams of 11 players, each with unique attributes and skills.
    ➢ 1 to 50-over matches.
    ➢ Comprehensive Scorecard. See when and how wickets fall, as well as who carried your team to glory.
    ➢ Four difficulty levels from Easy to Elite
    ➢ Online Hall of Fame. Can you be the best in the world?
    ➢ Full 3D graphics, with TV-style presentation.
    ➢ A contextual help system tackles the most frequent gameplay questions, and lets you jump right in.
    What's New In Version 2.7.43
    ➢ Shop reliability fixes
    ➢ Improved fielder behaviour. Fielders now back each other up and act more realistically.
    ➢ More run out control. Choose to throw to the batsman's or bowler's end.

Cegonsoft

15. Luke Kellett

Luke Kellett Well-Known Member

Jun 7, 2011
    Indie iPhone Game Developer
    Melbourne, Australia
    Well I'm showing my Aussiness at the moment. But if we are talking Cricket, what about Aussie Rules Football. It was invented for Cricket players to play in the off season and over here it's HUGE.

Anyone else playing SuperKick, or other AFL (football) games?