Free-App Hero: half price until March 1

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by Herosoft Ltd, Feb 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Herosoft Ltd

Herosoft Ltd Well-Known Member

Nov 23, 2010
    #1 Herosoft Ltd, Feb 27, 2011
    Last edited: Feb 27, 2011
    Over 400 top-quality games reviewed in three months. Now just 59p/99c until March 1. Can you afford not to have it?

http://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/free-app-hero/id403095549?mt=8

"At the top of our must-have apps list is Free-App Hero, a fantastic app tracker with an encyclopaedic knowledge of thousands of iOS apps." - Cult Of Mac, 'Must-Have iOS Apps', 13 Feb 2011

"Well worth checking out is Free-App Hero, which only recommends the good stuff, meaning all the tiresome free sludge out there can stay right where it belongs"Eurogamer, 21 Feb 2011

"A must have."SavyGamer, 22 Feb 2011

"A very useful tool for anybody that regularly downloads games on their iDevice. The app is bound to pay for itself in no time." - PocketGamer, 22 Feb 2011

"A clever tracker... Free-App Hero has an editorial team that’s fussy, and cares about the recommendations it makes... Free-App Hero is all about delivering fun." - Cult Of Mac review, 9 Feb 2011

"Free-App Hero does a wonderful job. 9/10" -The iPhone App Review, 20 Dec 2010

"If you’re mad about gaming on your iOS device, but find yourself spending way too much in the App Store, then Free-App Hero is definitely worth the 2 bucks!" - Cult Of Mac, 13 Feb 2011

2. secondtime

secondtime Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2009
    I definitely like the app, find some good recommendations, and usually enjoy the humor (the slam on US soccer was a bit over the top).

They seem to find some nuggets that other sites don't. I do like how they tell you about the game and what they like/don't like. Definitely gives you a better idea whether the game would be one you'd enjoy.

3. gospvg

gospvg Well-Known Member

Apr 13, 2009
    Excellent App saves you trawling appshopper to find the good games that are on sale. Easily worth 59p just for saving time.

4. koyut

koyut Well-Known Member

Jan 18, 2010
    Got this a long time ago. deleted the app. Let me re-evaluate if it is worth a slot in my device.