Universal Soccer Clicker (by Crafty Wheel Studios)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by craftywheel, Nov 27, 2016.

1. #1 craftywheel, Nov 27, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 29, 2016

Soccer Clicker - Fast Idle Incremental Free Games

Mobileroo Pty Ltd
    *** FEATURED in Touch Arcade in Top 10 Hot New Games Section *** We thank for your support and raving reviews! Quick! F…
    Free
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    *** FEATURED in Touch Arcade in Top 10 Hot New Games Section *** We thank for your support and raving reviews! Quick! Fallout! Click your way to Soccer Fame and Fortune with this intensely addictive idle mining clicker game. This is an epic idle clicker game that lets you play as your favorite soccer / football team. Tap the screen to build your soccer players wealth and career. Manage the fallout from spending your fortune. Avoid retirement doomsday mining enough wealth before the day ends. Implement improvements to generate more idle wealth. Compete on a global scale against other players to keep your chosen team at the top of the league table. Tap to get more money. Click to win the League. New players will love the simple, intense and addictive tapping that allows you to buy Improvements quickly and generate incredible wealth in no time. More experienced idle clicker players will love the tactics involved in determining the best way to spend your wealth to generate more wealth. Balance the benefits and costs of each Improvement to maximise your career earnings. The best players will have the opportunity to become World Champions! Can you beat the League and become the World Champion? Start your Soccer career today! OTHER FEATURES * Game Center Leaderboards and Achievements. * Cool iMessage Stickers for free! * Watch App to check your earnings and collect gifts from your wrist! * iOS 10 Live Broadcasting Support. * Global league table where you compete against other players. * Powerful Boosts are offered frequently. The more you play, the more frequent the boosts! * Choose to play from any of the 20 teams.
    Information
    Seller:Mobileroo Pty Ltd
    Genre:Sports, Strategy
    Release:Nov 21, 2016
    Updated:Mar 15, 2017
    Version:3.0.0
    Size:67.5 MB
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating: (1)
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

2. Welcome any feedback

We are the developers of this game and welcome any feedback. Hope you enjoy the game. Thanks for checking it out.

Cheers!

3. Stronsay

Stronsay Well-Known Member

Aug 6, 2015
    Good to see some variation in the click/tap formula, and nice to be able to choose an East London team! Will be interesting to see how the 48 hour career limit works out - if I can play that long:- I'm constantly being nagged to watch tedious 30 second ads which gets old very quickly.

4. Thanks for the feedback! Much appreciated. We thought people would be happy to receive frequent bonuses. Who would have thought? We will adjust it in our next update.

Thanks again.

5. Stronsay

Aug 6, 2015
    Well, thank you. For that I've bought you a beer. Is this 10+ bonus thing permanent or does it just last the 48 hours?
    Great job with the footballing quotes by the way. Worth playing to see those.

6. Thanks Stronsay. The 10+bonus is a consumable but it carries over between retirements as long as you don't uninstall the game and re-install it. Thats the catch. However, we will be implementing cloud backup soon and then it will be permanent.

7. Jayg2015

Jayg2015 Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2015
    Male
    Player 1
    Liberty city
    Playing this gem

8. Thanks Jayg2015! Hope you like it.

9. Sneak Preview of V2.0.0

We are adding formations so that you can select from multiple formations available and strategise your path to glory! Here is a screenshot of what we are working on now

Attached Files:

10. KeKhan

KeKhan Well-Known Member

May 28, 2012
    The only thing that turns me off from this game is the blatantly obvious use of name-dropping in the description.
    That's just cheap.

I initially didn't download this game because of that, but am giving it a shot based on reviews.

But seriously, that's low class.

11. WhovianWithALightsaber

WhovianWithALightsaber Active Member

Jun 7, 2013
    @KeKhan, I didn't see a single name dropped in the description. To which names are you referring?

12. ayqooi

ayqooi New Member

Nov 28, 2016
    @KeKhan what are you referring to with name dropping? I didn't see anything like that in the description!

13. Thanks KeKhan for checking out our game. Please be specific so that we can correct ourselves. Thanks again for taking the time to let us know.

Cheers!

14. Stronsay

Aug 6, 2015
    End of first season and the East London team has won the league with 13 minutes to spare, no doubt due to my football management skills. Will see what difference the additional fans make for the next run through.

15. Fantastic! Glad to know that you enjoyed the game and put your football management skills to great use. :)

P.S: V2.0.0 with different formation strategies is not far from release [ 1- 2 weeks may be, depending upon Apple review times during this peak season]. Winning the game will be only for a selected few with good football management skills, when it gets released.

16. V2.0.0 is out!

V2.0.0 with formations and more is out! Check it out and let us know your thoughts. We are constantly improving and uploading minor updates as we speak.

Thanks guys for your support and feedback so far.

17. Jayg2015

Jayg2015 Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2015
    Male
    Player 1
    Liberty city
    #18 Jayg2015, Dec 6, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2016
    ? I didn't see any name dropping.

The dev seems like they are highly active and care about each persons comments which is a huge plus.

This new update is awesome and a great addition.

The game is great and any updates will be amazing.

Getting back to it now