Essential Anatomy 5 (by 3D4Medical.com LLC) on sale 24,99€ - 0,99€

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by macplash, May 23, 2015.

1. macplash

macplash Well-Known Member

Apr 17, 2014
    Male
    3D artist
    Munich, Germany
    App info is currently processing and/or the app is not yet fully available for sale on the US App Store.

2. macplash

Apr 17, 2014
    Male
    3D artist
    Munich, Germany
    #2 macplash, May 23, 2015
    Last edited: May 23, 2015
    96% price reduction, it's just sick! Well worth its full price!

EDIT: Actually, there's a lot more on sale from 3D4Medical.com LLC right now. Skeleton System Pro III, Heart Pro III etc.. Fantastic deals!
    3D4Medical.com LLC developer's apps

3. pluto6

pluto6 Well-Known Member

Jun 21, 2009
    Military
    #3 pluto6, May 23, 2015
    Last edited: May 23, 2015
    There are so many of the apps - i am not sure why one would want to purchase one vs. a different one. A good anatomy app IMHO shouldnt require another app just for the skeleton, or muscles, or nerves, or really any of the systems. The physiology can get complicated but that is not the purpose of an anatomy app. I guess i will check them out, but with IAP color me sceptical.

Maybe i am just too old. I still use the CIBA textbooks and they are great for illustration and explanation. It looks like a dedicated ipad would be able to store most of the apps if one wanted something dedicated to teaching. There would be a learning curve for knowing which app to go to for illustration of a problem.

Not trying to be a naysayer, but these look to be at least a huge space investment, although they look like they are likely very well done.

4. macplash

Apr 17, 2014
    Male
    3D artist
    Munich, Germany
    I appreciate the possiblity to choose. Not to mention, the overall data is huge. It probably wouldn't be even possible to have everything within one single app. Anyway, there are just two IAP for Essential Anatomy 5, others are just standalone apps. And it's understandable. If I'm about to sit for an exam oriented on heart, I don't need to purchase Knee or Shoulder apps to learn about it, right? Anyway, for current prices it's a steal. Production value of these apps is priceless.

5. pluto6

pluto6 Well-Known Member

Jun 21, 2009
    Military
    After doing some more research on them - you are right - it appears that these are geared towards medical students studying for exams. I have been 30+ years out of that - so I mostly like to use a few things that can illustrate common problems. They do get excellent results however, so you are right - for a dollar, it is hard to go wrong if this holds even a little interest for you.

Also, they have a number of groups so you can get 4 apps for $3 and another one has 7 apps for $4 - almost 50% more off.