Universal Quintupling kill---One touch,five guys killed.Art design finished

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by WANG HONGTAO, Oct 9, 2014.

1. WANG HONGTAO

WANG HONGTAO Active Member

Oct 5, 2014
    #1 WANG HONGTAO, Oct 9, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 13, 2014
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Way to play:Royal Guard run on the red walls.While the black killers flying down,sweep along the queue,so five tokens appear on the trail of the finger.When you rise finger,Royal Guard divided into five and jump to the position of the token and slash in five types of actions!One touch,five killed!
    Different queue shape is coming to you!And watch out barrier,touch the screen fast to avoid them!And there is golden melon seeds to collect.
    Amazing new classic china-style visual experience:We spend two years and one month to build new china-style visual experience.
    Background
    Zhu Yuanzhang was a cruel despot in Ming dynastic in the history of China.In a.d. 1393,to kill all founding fathers ,Zhu trumped up a charge of conspiracy. General LanYu was killed first because of his popularity,more than 15000 people that have connection with Lan is also killed . Zhu had not expected that Lan was connected with the ImperialGuards(is also called "glory-dressed guards") by marriage."Glory-dressed guards"is not only guard,they are also commanded to arrest generals at night.So,five leaders of imperial guards decide to kill soldiers to save themselves. So,they ran on the red walls and kill the killers flying down with kites on their back.A real man in the world of chinese kungfu only have two choice: kill or killed,because the world only have two texture:metal and blood.
    the game have amazing sound effect,Buddhism's bell and wind bell,a shower of rain,even a drop of water after rain.
    if we miss the black killers flying by kites,they will throw knives.
    video come!
    http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XODAwOTQ5NTA4.html

I will finish the shock game in a week!
    Any feedback guys?

2. WANG HONGTAO

Oct 5, 2014
    How much do you think is OK?

Tell me.

3. coolpepper43

coolpepper43 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Aug 31, 2012
    On the toilet
    A video would be nice to see how it works.

4. WANG HONGTAO

Oct 5, 2014
    Thank you!I will do that!I'd like to tell you clearly before that:draw a line on our iPad,and five guys jump to the line to slash!

5. WANG HONGTAO

Oct 5, 2014
    Do you like the art design?

6. squashy

squashy Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2013
    *burp*
    The Garden of Sinners
    Art looks really nice. I'm also waiting for a gameplay video to see the game in action.

7. bigrand1

bigrand1 Well-Known Member

Apr 23, 2010
    Geriatric Party Animal
    California, USA
    Very pretty art work, but for some reason I don't like the way the blood looks. Little red balls and whatnot...

8. WANG HONGTAO

Oct 5, 2014
    #8 WANG HONGTAO, Oct 10, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 10, 2014
    Thank you!I can not log in youtube,My position is between North Korea and "people's republic of China".I am looking for some other way such as GIF.I bless Kim Jong-un's downfall everyday!

9. WANG HONGTAO

Oct 5, 2014
    #9 WANG HONGTAO, Oct 10, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 10, 2014
    Thank you!I remember blood cloud like 《Django Unchained》!Amazing!What do you think about it?

10. WANG HONGTAO

Oct 5, 2014
  11. WANG HONGTAO

Oct 5, 2014
  12. WANG HONGTAO

Oct 5, 2014
  13. squashy

squashy Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2013
    *burp*
    The Garden of Sinners
    Is there no background music? It's not a must, but it will certainly help.

Gameplay-wise, I suppose we trace the 5 kites(?) so that the guards can cut them. Is there a time limit for this? Like if we swipe too slowly, the kites will fall down or something?

Would be nice if there are different modes, missions to complete or unlockables to get :)

14. WANG HONGTAO

Oct 5, 2014
    #14 WANG HONGTAO, Oct 13, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 13, 2014
    Thanks for so much good suggestions. The video effect is not very good. In fact ,the game have amazing sound effect,Buddhism's bell and wind bell,a shower of rain,even a drop of water after rain,and the background music play at every 50 seconds.
    So clever,if we miss them,they will throw knives.And in fact,it is designed as a parkour game,we sometimes have jump obstacles.I will add something as you said.