App Developer Needed For A Big Established Flash Game

Discussion in 'Developer Services and Trade' started by BenL, Mar 14, 2013.

1. BenL

BenL New Member

Mar 14, 2013
    Hello,
    I am currently working with ArmorGames (http://armorgames.com/) and looking to make an app on the game Colony (http://armorgames.com/play/4264/colony) with nearly 9 million hits on that game alone. We would want there to be an app that incorporates as much of the original game as possible and especially include the multiplayer. After some initial research I have seen that a ‘SmartFoxServer 2x’ could be a very good choice as I believe it will do everything needed and SmartFox is what the online version of Colony is running on. With access to the full game code in what sort of time period do you think you could make it? We would want it to run on iOS and maybe Android, depending on a few factors (increased cost and time). Across its social networks ArmorGames has 1 million followers allowing us to promote the game to a large number of people very quickly, making it easier to get on the Top Charts which in turn will help increase downloads. The website gains 1 million hits a day (which will have a site skin wrapped around it when the app is launched), again this will spread the word to many people and so it will further help the app to get into the Top Charts. The app is hugely popular with close to 9 million hits and so there is a clear support and fanbase behind the game. The app will have your name as the developers and it will be a great app to add to your portfolio. We would want a free version of the app with only multiplayer and only to play as a guest and a $0.99 version of the app with all features of the app unlocked and the ability to make an account. I also have a few other ideas that could reach a lot of people as well. If you think you could do it, please message me and we can talk in more detail and talk about specific details needed.
    Thanks for your time.