★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Go bananas and get funky with Ooki the monkey in this unique, cute and humorous Indie Games Festival nominated action puzzle game!

Ooki has gotten into a spot of trouble!

Washed up on a mysterious island full of cute but hostile characters, Ooki must help reclaim the island as a favor to the mysterious temple guardian in order to get home! Test your mind as well as your reflexes as you clear 100+ stages of fruit flinging, badguy bashing monkey mayhem!

FEATURES
* A brand new puzzle/action game play system that's both simple to learn and satisfying to master!
* Jam melodies over the music as you play with the awesome musical sound effect system! It's never the same twice!
* 9 different worlds! Each featuring 10 stages, it's own unique funky soundtrack and challenging boss character to beat!
* Over 15 different play features and 30 different enemies to bash!
* Visit the temple anytime for tips and advice!
* Tackle new daily challenges, granting you access to win free in-game items to help you out!
* Train up on your skills in "Banana Chase" mode, an endless game play variation to get the highest combo!
* Super tough challenge section with live updates - for hardcore players or players looking for a real challenge!
* Fully animated and scored cartoon intro & ending movies.
* 22 Game Center achievements plus a variety of leader boards.

strivemind's comments:

09-14-2013, 04:55 AM
Just played the game and like it, but why is there no widescreen support,it's a bit of a let down.

09-15-2013, 09:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROGER-NL View Post
Just played the game and like it, but why is there no widescreen support,it's a bit of a let down.
Hey there, I'm Jesse, the coder on Ookibloks. What device/iOS are you using? It should be full screen on all devices including iPhone 5 and iPad.

I really glad you like it otherwise!
09-21-2013, 09:29 AM
The game is awesome, I love the way the music generates based on how you play, makes you want to replay over and over.

But for a game whee you have to retry again an again, I wish the screen would reset faster when you die, same when you clear a level, takes a few seconds to notice the level was cleared.

Anyway, not complaining, just some notes on what I think would make the game even better
09-21-2013, 09:44 AM
The music is good, the game is funny. Like it a lot!

Pine Entertainment
09-26-2013, 01:28 AM
I'm glad you enjoy the game! And thanks for the feedback. We are working on an update, I'll see if we can speed up the retry on death sequence
09-26-2013, 01:52 AM
If I buy to remove ads, will this be available on the rest of my idevices?

Sorry, meant that will the ads still be on my other devices?
09-26-2013, 02:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sugimulm View Post
If I buy to remove ads, will this be available on the rest of my idevices?

Sorry, meant that will the ads still be on my other devices?
Unfortunately it won't spread across all devices right now. I'll have to look into iCloud save support to make that work. I can't promise it'll make it into the next update, but I will look into it.
09-26-2013, 02:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by worstoo View Post
Unfortunately it won't spread across all devices right now. I'll have to look into iCloud save support to make that work. I can't promise it'll make it into the next update, but I will look into it.
Thank you, the game is great! Will p/u the remove ads, but would be nice that I can not have to pay for it 3 times, lol.
12-23-2013, 08:36 PM
This game is a lot of fun :0 a very underrated puzzle game!