Lost Winds

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by goeagles5039, Oct 8, 2012.

1. goeagles5039

goeagles5039 Member

Sep 4, 2009
    I know everyone here probably knows this already but I just got Lost Winds a few days ago and it is amazing! I am the kind of percent that wants to complete everything in a game and there aren't any other games I didn't get bored with and stopped playing. I will complete this game 100% and then buy the 2nd one. This game is phenomenal and the best part is it is free! Great game and everyone needs to download it.

2. Bloko

Bloko Well-Known Member

Mar 24, 2012
    Indeed, LostWinds is a very underrated console gem. Stunning visuals, smart gameplay, engaging story... This game and Swordigo are the best exploration platformers (metroidvania-style) games on the AppStore, although Swordigo is not as technically "powerful" as LostWings.

The sequel is even better, btw.

3. goeagles5039

goeagles5039 Member

Sep 4, 2009
    Yeah I am going to buy the sequel soon.

4. Frontier Ashley

Frontier Ashley Active Member

Sep 26, 2012
    Community Support Manager
    Cambridge
    Glad you're having fun with LostWinds! It isn't similar, but we have another game coming out for iOS before the end of the year called Coaster Crazy. It'll be free to play and has had the same level of care poured into it as the LostWinds series, so we're sure you'll all enjoy it. :)

Discussion on the forums about it here