Earth and Legend - $6.99 > $0.99.

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by ninjackid, Jun 25, 2013.

1. ninjackid

ninjackid Well-Known Member

May 27, 2010

Earth And Legend®

DVide Arts Inc.
    The most advanced full-scaled multiplayer 3D RPG for iOS has arrived. Join the battle in this epic RPG adventure deliver…
    $6.99
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    The most advanced full-scaled multiplayer 3D RPG for iOS has arrived. Join the battle in this epic RPG adventure delivered in stunning 3D. FEATURES: MULTIPLAYER Earth And Legend features multiplayer mode as well as single player. Team up with friends and experience full worldwide online multiplayer. The multiplayer system allows players to tag team creatures and fight alongside each other while solving quests PETS Earth And Legend features the ability to own pets. Not only do pets make great companions but they also are trained to fight alone side their owner in combat COMBAT SYSTEM Earth And Legend features 3 skill lines (Melee, Bow and Magic), which include a new and innovative combat system with real-time live action melee attacks and spell casting REAL NIGHT AND DAY Earth And Legend features a true in-game cycle of night and day on a 24 hour based time system. For every 24 minutes that the game is played, a full night and day cycle of 24 hours passes in the game world WEATHER SYSTEM Earth And Legend features a highly advanced weather system. Depending on weather conditions, from time to time it will rain. In high altitude places it snows. A very strong rainfall will even produce thunder and lightning, which can be used by magicians. Some spells draw power directly from thunder and lightning, making the caster very powerful when it rains ADDITIONAL FEATURES * Customize your character * Over 40 hours of gameplay * Variety of weapons, armor and items to choose from * Free roaming RPG * Shop for food or go fishing and catch it yourself * Challenging bosses to defeat * Detailed side quests * Multiple languages: English, French, and German
    Information
    Seller:DVide Arts Inc.
    Genre:Adventure, Role Playing
    Release:Sep 09, 2011
    Updated:Nov 17, 2019
    Version:3.0.0
    Size:51.9 MB
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating: (2)
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

Any good?

2. Gov

Gov Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2013
    Hi, this looks really good... well screenshot 2 & 7 :)

3. undeadcow

undeadcow Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2010
    Houston, TX
    I remember the impression being Earth and Legend was a poor man's Avalon when it first came out; but I have been waiting a long time for Earth and Legend to be $0.99 again (it hasn't been $0.99 since November 2011) so I am happy to pick it up myself. The developer DVide Arts was also responsible for Crusade of Destiny, an early iOS third person RPG.

4. Endscrypt

Endscrypt Well-Known Member

May 8, 2012
    Yeah for sure bro, but on a more serious note it looks like a elder scrolls type RPG anyone got some information good or bad on this game.
    ching #

5. Endscrypt

Endscrypt Well-Known Member

May 8, 2012
    This is a small part of a review from a pretty large and trusted forum (no names)
    "A confused, lonely, cumbersome mess of a game, Earth and Legend highlights one of the most important adages in smartphone game development. Just because you can, doesn't mean you should" enough said #

6. Primoz

Primoz Well-Known Member

Aug 14, 2012
    The hype for this game was really big. On the release we were all disappointed, as this was just like re-skinned Crusade of Destiny.

It's a bad game in my opinion. I payed the full price for it and couldn't even play it for 15 minutes. I wouldn't even pay 99c for it.

Besides, I see that Sanuku rated it 1 star and I have to agree with him.

7. Gov

Gov Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2013
    These graphics looks similar like that Law & Order game for iOS made by tel tale games. They are good GFX too :) so may pick it up!

8. Morgan01

Morgan01 Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2013
    USA
    #8 Morgan01, Jun 25, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 26, 2013
    WARNING : PURCHASE AT YOUR OWN RISK

I was excited about this game when it came out and purchased it the day it was released at full price. What I got was a broken and bugged game. The main quest was broken, the dive function while swimming would not work, and I was at a standstill. Starting over yielded the same results.

The developer came out with an update rather quickly, however, my game will and would not update. In fact, the App Store does not recognize my version and I am only prompted to purchase the game again. The IAP, however, is more than willing to take my money, that part works. i have tried contacting the developer on various occasions, but they have never responded.

9. Pocketnova

Pocketnova Well-Known Member

Oct 15, 2012
    Confused: This game doesn't seem good accordeing to TA, but AppStore average reviews are five Stars... I know AppStore reviewers ar usually wrong, but that wrong...? (Maybe shill reviews?)

10. Gov

Gov Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2013
    It could be that the reviews are fake, sometimes the app will give you incentive in return for a 5 star review.. Say you might get 1000 coins free etc.

11. Primoz

Primoz Well-Known Member

Aug 14, 2012
    That's made up. No app ever gives you anything in return for a 5-star review. You get something for just-a-review. This technique has a counter-effect though, because many times you see a 1 star review saying: "review for gold" or similar.

12. eik

eik New Member

May 29, 2012
    Has anyone mentioned "Real Night and Day" yet?

13. Gov

Gov Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2013
    Sorry, let me re-phrase that. I meant 5-star ratings :)

14. Opinion

Opinion Well-Known Member

Apr 25, 2013
    What screenshot #2 implied was much more than what was said....

15. repapermunky

repapermunky Well-Known Member

Aug 29, 2012
    Goes free and cheap a ridiculous amount of times; and still stinks. Just don't even bother, especially if you have to pay, even a penny. Don't.