★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: War Robots is an action-packed multiplayer game with 6 vs. 6 team battles in real-time! Join the ranks of the Mighty Warriors!

Saddle up, pilot! Its time for some mechanized, armor plated, missile firing, machine gun shooting, nuclear powered fun.
- Technologytell

War Robots is a fun online multiplayer zone capture game with energetic robot battles.
-Engadget

This one could break big, so educate yourself now.
- AppSpy

A mechanized MMO battler with some teeth.
- 148apps.com

If you like Robots and real-time PvP battles, the game will be your best choice.
- 2P.com

It's a time of war, pilot! Are you ready for surprise attacks, intricate tactical maneuvers and the many sneaky tricks your rivals have in store for you? Destroy enemy robots, capture all the beacons, and upgrade your weapons to increase combat strength, speed, and durability of your battle robot. Prove yourself in each map and use different strategies and tactics to emerge victorious from battle!

MAIN FEATURES:
21 battle robots with different strengths;
more than 20 weapon types, including ballistic missiles, energy and plasma guns. What will you choose?
many possible combinations of robots and weapons. Create a war machine to fit your own play style;
create your own clan and lead it to glorious victories;
join epic PvP battles against rivals from all over the world;
complete military tasks for bonuses and earn the Best Pilot title.

Onward, soldier! Victory is yours!

You want to talk about the game or find allies?
Then join us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/walking.war.robots
or follow us on Twitter: @WWR_by_Pixonic
and YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/WALKINGWARROBOTS

Important note: This application requires a stable internet connection. In case of any problems, please contact us at wwr_support@pixonic.com so we can work on a fast resolution. Enjoy the game!

Moarbile's comments:
Dear guys,

let me present you our new epic MMO game where you can find yourself in a cockpit of a giant mech robot. Walking War Robots is available on App Store for free.

Take part in 3D robot battles and capture as many beacons as possible. Use your own combat strategy and tactics when playing as a lone wolf or in a team. Combine 8 different robots with 13 different weapons to get special firepower and devastating effects.

Walking War Robots on App Store:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/walking-war-robots/id806077016?mt=8&at=10l3Vy&ct=vb_im

Walking War Robots videos:
https://www.youtube.com/user/WALKINGWARROBOTS

Game release info:
Walking War obots is released worldwide and is available for free on App Store.

Requirements:
Walking War Robots is compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. It is optimized for iPhone 5.
10-09-2014, 06:01 PM
Walking War Robots - (by Pixonic LLC)

10-09-2014, 06:02 PM
Game Impressions

10-09-2014, 09:19 PM
This looks good, but i hope there was a single player campaign rather than just multiplayer modes.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
10-09-2014, 11:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
This looks good, but i hope there was a single player campaign rather than just multiplayer modes.
And first perdon perspective view...

Anyway I prefer Metal Wars 3...
10-10-2014, 06:04 AM
The Gameplay:

Beta Testing : Forgotten Memories: Alternate Realities, Sky Force 2014, Rush Rally 2

10-10-2014, 06:25 AM
Quote:
You can play the game alone without a team. However the game requiers internet connection during the play
10-11-2014, 03:51 PM
Why isn't anyone talking about this? This is so goooooood.

Waiting for: ZOMBOX!!!Forgotten Memories, Diesel Tactics, The Wild.
10-11-2014, 04:36 PM
Looks like a world of tanks... But in mechs instead
World of mechs
10-11-2014, 05:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Nihilus View Post
Why isn't anyone talking about this? This is so goooooood.
The Game is still in an early build and my guess would be that some prefer Singleplayer (Offline) instead of Multiplayer.

Besides that, so far the Game does seem solid but I kinda have to mention that as an Front Mission Player since more then twenty years I prefer too a Single Player Campaign over Multiplayer any moment I can could choose.

Hint:

The Team should just play through the early Front Mission Games and watch Animes like Patlabor I/II and listen meanwhile to the Soundtracks of Kenji Kawai and the Singleplayer probably can`t go wrong.

I usually prefer the Story Plots of Patlabor or the Front Mission Games over Games like Xenogears or Gundam since they are less Sci-Fi and more about what problems comes with the responsibility of a society that does slowly is using their humanity and what might be the ultimate price for that at the end.