Zombies shooting game - ALIVE 4-EVER

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Meridian, Aug 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Meridian

Meridian Well-Known Member

#1 Meridian, Aug 8, 2009
    Last edited: Aug 27, 2009
    UPDATE 26 AUGUST 2009

** Alive 4-ever is out! **

http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=323298021&mt=8

Introductory offer at 66% off until Aug 31. A discount of 33% off will then be offered within 7 days till Sep 7. So hurry up and get it while you can at our discounted price!

* Use the fastest iDevice (iPhone 3G S or iPod touch 2G) as the host to get the best performance in the Co-Op mode.

When you are surrounded by hundreds and thousands of zombies, would you insist of rescuing others or would you rather save yourself to live longer?

Alive 4-ever is a zombies-shooting game, with which players have a selection of 4 main characters coming from different backgrounds, trying to rescue hopeless survivors from a small town that was attacked by an unknown deadly virus which turned dead people into zombies.

Compared with the traditional zombies games, Alive 4-ever uses a more stimulating effect to create a thrilling ambience for the players to fully experience the different kinds of audio and visual effects. Besides the shooting component, Alive 4-ever has added other different elements like rescuing survivors and searching for vaccines, which highly increased the longevity of the game. Moreover, Alive 4-ever has fully utilized the Bluetooth function with the new OS 3.0 of iPhone (limited to iPhone 3GS, iPhone 3G and iPod touch 2G), which allows a maximum of 4 players to have fun and play simultaneously.

FEATURES:

It is definitely more than a shooting game

Alive 4-ever provides 30 missions for players, which includes eliminating a given amount of zombies, rescuing survivors in a given time frame, getting vaccines, defeating the big boss – The Origin, etc. Not only can players enjoy the fun of shooting games, but they can also prove themselves to be the real heroes in the story itself!

Develop and grow with experience to become the strongest character

Players will be rewarded with experience points after each mission. When enough experience points have been accumulated, the player level will be upgraded with the basic abilities, and at the same time, ability points will be rewarded as well. Ability points can help you with upgrading your selection of HP, maximum bullets, critical hit rate and curing efficiency to create your unique character.

Prepare the ground for battle

Alive 4-ever has provided players with 16 different types of weapons, which include AK-47, M16 etc. Players can also buy their favorite weapons with the gold they get after each mission. You would have to get the strongest weapon fast enough to save all the survivors!

Challenge the strongest

Being able to finish the mission already proves you are an outstanding warrior, but to be the Best of the Best, you would need to challenge the even stronger! Alive 4-ever not only has the basic level passing requirements, but also challenging conditions so the player will be rewarded with special equipments after the challenge. Hurry up and own all of the special equipments!

What else can be more fun than a fun and exciting game?

The answer is to be able to play a good game with families and friends. Alive 4-ever uses the Bluetooth function of OS 3.0 to connect you with your friends and families so that completing missions has never been easier!

Attached Files:

2. swigo8

swigo8 Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2008
    Pocket God island (NYC)
    looks pretty kool, i like the screenies:)

3. Devilishly Good

Devilishly Good Well-Known Member

May 1, 2009
    The Underworld
    i hope it controls as good as it looks

here's the video embedded:

4. swigo8

swigo8 Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2008
    Pocket God island (NYC)
    ^nice, love the game-play, and the video only makes me want the game more. i have no negative comments really, i have to wait till it come out:p

5. silentdante

silentdante Well-Known Member

Jul 18, 2009
    florida
    #5 silentdante, Aug 8, 2009
    Last edited: Aug 8, 2009
    damn this game looks REALLY good, even the trailer was nice... may have to go get this when it comes out! not a huge fan of this genre (idracula, minigore) but this one looks very different and more involved.

hopefully some others toftt and review it when it's out, i am teetering so close to the edge of insta buy...

6. Masmo

Masmo Well-Known Member

Apr 8, 2009
    Overlord
    In your pants
    Looks sick! Has it been submitted? I'll be looking out for this when it gets approved. Also, does it have a set of missions or is it infinite spawn like iDracula.

7. ballistic

ballistic Well-Known Member

May 24, 2009
    I think local wifi would push me to get this one, being on a 1st gen ipod.

8. silentdante

silentdante Well-Known Member

Jul 18, 2009
    florida
    From the website brother (the FAQ of sorts):

It is definitely more than a shooting game!

Alive 4-ever provides 30 missions for players, which includes eliminating a given amount of zombies, rescuing survivors in a given time frame, getting vaccines, defeating the big boss �V The Origin, etc. Not only can players enjoy the fun of shooting games, but they can also prove themselves to be the real heroes in the story itself!

Develop and grow with experience to become the strongest character!

Players will be rewarded with experience points after each mission. When enough experience points have been accumulated, the player level will be upgraded with the basic abilities, and at the same time, ability points will be rewarded as well. Ability points can help you with upgrading your selection of HP, maximum bullets, critical hit rate and curing efficiency to create your unique character.

Prepare the ground for battle.

Alive 4-ever has provided players with 16 different types of weapons, which include AK-47, M16 etc. Players can also buy their favorite weapons with the gold they get after each mission. You would have to get the strongest weapon fast enough to save all the survivors!

Challenge the strongest!

Being able to finish the mission already proves you are an outstanding warrior, but to be the Best of the Best, you would need to challenge the even stronger! Alive 4-ever not only has the basic level passing requirements, but also challenging conditions so the player will be rewarded with special equipments after the challenge. Hurry up and own all of the special equipments!

What else can be more fun than a fun and exciting game?

The answer is to be able to play a good game with families and friends. Alive 4-ever uses the Bluetooth function of OS 3.0 to connect you with your friends and families so that completing missions has never been easier!

Gorgeous graphics.

Alive 4-ever uses the best graphics with excellent battle, visual, sound and music effects that runs smoothly despite yours is an iPhone or iPod touch.

User-friendly control.

Alive 4-ever uses the virtual directional pad, which easily controls movements and shooting directions. You can easily gain control regardless you are an amateur or expert in shooting games

9. aricall

aricall Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2009
    Tattooist
    wow this looks cool
    graphics are very nice
    the vid looks great
    cant wait to see more

10. bc142

bc142 Well-Known Member

Jul 2, 2009
    Holy crap, this looks AMAZING, this is the mose excited ive been about a ipod game in the 6ish months ive had mine, im like shaking, this looks so sweet, the upgradeable stats are what got me, i love leveling up. This looks awesome i cant wait, has it been submitted? if so when?

11. skamando

skamando Well-Known Member

Feb 26, 2009
    Student
    Folsom, CA
    *Cough* Left 4 Dead Ripoff! *Cough*

Lol JK
    This looks alright, but I don't have enough friends with cash and a iPod Touch or iPhone.

12. Rad

Rad Well-Known Member

Feb 23, 2009
    Washington
    looks Good !

I hope the developer has a good intro price.

13. MrDark

MrDark Well-Known Member

May 3, 2009
    always complain about story missing in either minigore & idracula, finally see one coming. well done.

look forward to it

14. MuFFz

MuFFz Well-Known Member

Jul 1, 2009
    Whoa dude something i've been waiting for forever. I want this game so bad. lol

15. Somerandomdude

Somerandomdude Well-Known Member

May 31, 2009
    Doing nothing of importance.
    Somewhere
    #15 Somerandomdude, Aug 8, 2009
    Last edited: Aug 8, 2009
    Just curious, but why won't this work with iPod 1g? Is it that too many monsters on screen might slow down on the 1g? I have a 1g and was just curious why it wouldn't be able to work on that. If it's about bluetooth multiplayer, I could easily do without. Even if there was a way to make a version with the bluetooth removed.

Also, good looking game so far. I'll just have my friend with a 3g get it.

16. iizahsum

iizahsum Member

Aug 8, 2009
    Is this going to be on iPod touch 1 gen? I know blue tooth won't work.

17. FallenAngel

FallenAngel Well-Known Member

Nov 15, 2008
    4-player co-op?! Holy crap, this is really gonna be the iPhone's Left4Dead!

18. K.D!

K.D! Well-Known Member

Dec 11, 2008
    England
    Can never get enough of Zombie games. Fingers crossed it's more like a zombie version of Alien Breed rather than a zombie version of that poor Terminator game.

19. LordGek

LordGek Well-Known Member
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Feb 19, 2009
    Software QA Engineer
    Saratoga, CA, USA
    Are enemy spawns randomized or pre-scripted?

20. Brazilian Rider

Brazilian Rider Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2009
    Looks ALOT like Left 4 Dead...

...I Can't wait!