Can someone identify this RPG?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Sucker Punch, Jan 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sucker Punch

Sucker Punch Active Member

Aug 15, 2010
    I played a little of a game on someone else's iPhone a while back, now I want to get it but can't remember the name.

It was a 3D, third person JRPG, kind of reminded of a psx era title. You could have three people in a party, but you generally only controlled one, and chose an AI type for the other two. It had random battles, and fighting was a simple, menu-based style. The one quirk it had was that you could queue up to three commands at once to be executed automatically when your turn comes around.

I only played the beginning. The story as understand it had you and your buddy as freedom fighters, planning to blow up an arena in order to steal a staff/scepter or something, but the big, bad evil guy beats them to it. Then you meet some chick when you leave the building and team up with her.

Anyone know what game I'm talking about? I feel like it had the word "Element" in the title, but I could be wrong.

2. Sucker Punch

Sucker Punch Active Member

Aug 15, 2010
    Ugh, got it. Not Element, Eternal. It's called Eternal Legacy.

Don't think I can delete this thread though...