★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

What a boring Christmas...

12-25-2008, 06:37 PM
#1
Senior Member [Original Poster]
Joined: Oct 2008
Location: Where the grass is green and the girls are pretty
Posts: 395
What a boring Christmas...

On the day where we are all happily parading around the Christmas tree unwrapping gifts, which for many of us are Itunes Cards, NOTHING HAPPENED! Every hour or so I'll check the new games feed and I see the same thing every time. Nothing. Ugh. Anybody with me?
12-25-2008, 06:39 PM
#2
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 2,711
It seems we'll see new/updated games only in 28/Dec when Apple connect opens again.

12-25-2008, 06:40 PM
#3
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 2,326
well, enjoy ur friends and family coming over! its not all about itunes gift cards and apps.

P.S: Devs cant change anything or add new apps until the 28th.

Check out Randomness is green
some youtube comment:
Quote:
She's smart...
in a parallel universe, 100 billion years ago
12-25-2008, 06:44 PM
#4
Joined: Nov 2008
Location: Utah
Posts: 1,308
Send a message via AIM to istopmotion Send a message via MSN to istopmotion
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlos-Sz View Post
It seems we'll see new/updated games only in 28/Dec when Apple connect opens again.
Exactly. No new apps 'til then. Just spend it on things you've been wanting for a while or wait til after New Years to buy some new apps and possibly get an app on sale during that time Personally, I've been wanting Monopoly and BeatMaker.

PS I'm not sure this is in the right thread. It's not about any specific iPhone game, but I'm not sure where it'd belong. It might belong here.

Please follow me on Twitter!
I LOVE all Guitar Hero/Rock Band games. Gamertag is 'istopmotion' Add me if you want a challenge
12-25-2008, 07:01 PM
#5
Senior Member [Original Poster]
Joined: Oct 2008
Location: Where the grass is green and the girls are pretty
Posts: 395
I just thought since it's about pretty much ALL of the iphone games... meh.
12-26-2008, 01:16 AM
#6
Joined: Sep 2008
Location: Atlantic Ocean
Posts: 665
Quote:
Originally Posted by istopmotion View Post
Exactly. No new apps 'til then. Just spend it on things you've been wanting for a while or wait til after New Years to buy some new apps and possibly get an app on sale during that time Personally, I've been wanting Monopoly and BeatMaker.

PS I'm not sure this is in the right thread. It's not about any specific iPhone game, but I'm not sure where it'd belong. It might belong here.
BeatMakers amazing, especially with the new update!
Well, well worth the 20 bucks, if it drops in price GET IT!

"Insert generic signature here"
12-26-2008, 04:51 AM
#7
Joined: Dec 2008
Location: The Emerald Isle
Posts: 1,978
Fazzy's a pessimist!!!
Get him!

Life Is Too Short To Be Wordy
12-26-2008, 05:01 AM
#8
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 1,094
why the fuk does it sound like u live ur life by the app store?!?!
and i thought i was bad enough
12-26-2008, 12:33 PM
#9
Joined: Dec 2008
Location: England
Posts: 399
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericxd View Post
why the fuk does it sound like u live ur life by the app store?!?!
and i thought i was bad enough
Shutup
12-26-2008, 01:10 PM
#10
Senior Member [Original Poster]
Joined: Oct 2008
Location: Where the grass is green and the girls are pretty
Posts: 395
Bah, this thread is fail. And I'm only a pessimist when there's something to be pessimistic about.