iPad STREET FIGHTER IV Volt - [Capcom]

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by ImNoSuperMan, Jun 29, 2011.

1. fffan7777

fffan7777 Well-Known Member

Jul 1, 2011
    No disrespect to squall2002, Ken|Ken, or Jibba, but I think I found a Dhalsim better than them... His name is shinsms. I haven't checked out the replays on BN, but I played 8 sets with him yesterday and went 0-6 for the first 6 matches. Ended up 2-6 in the end.

His use of drill is really on point and just when you think you have it figured out, he changes it up a little bit and catches you off guard. He does the usual teleporting around, then does the drill, low kick, yoga flame. Then if that's not working anymore, adds in throws after drill, If that doesn't work, he goes drill, drill into mixup. I'm not sure how non-charge character deal with him b/c I'm sure that not all his drill -> low kick are true block strings, but with Bison, it sure was tough to punish it.

2. 0-FeliX-0

0-FeliX-0 Well-Known Member

Sep 25, 2011
    Don't bother cheating. It will only stress you out, and if you don't have as much time as Batman, you'll lose. Ten days, he can easily keep at it.

I dunno... I feel unsure of myself, really. Because, I don't really want to be on bad terms with Batman, but I don't want to bow down to him either.

Hah. Genei Jin combos with lag are my bane. They're so ugly, and usually get dropped unless I have to start FREAKING MASHING THE DANG TURN KICK - PALM!

But there's a pretty awesome Genei Jin combo that I learned in the Jap server (thanks, kloudhaze!) that goes Launch Kick - Shoulder - Genei Jin - Up Kicks x2 - Lunge - Up Kicks - Cr. MP - Palm - yadda yadda...

3. Wediafom24

Wediafom24 Well-Known Member

Nov 25, 2010
    Student
    Asmara, Eritrea
    And you joined and the rest is history lol:D

4. Drogbathelegend

Drogbathelegend Well-Known Member

Nov 28, 2011
    It's Sagat tourney and I don't see you guys in the top ten. Get back to work, I don't want to see Batman to take this as he did with Yun tourney:p I expect a 123 finish from you two and Squall as well :D

5. 0-FeliX-0

Sep 25, 2011
    Batman's pursuing the Guile tourney. :(

6. Drogbathelegend

Drogbathelegend Well-Known Member

Nov 28, 2011
    Does he have something else to do or am I missing something here :confused: I suspect it's a bot created by Capcom:rolleyes::eek:

7. TheXion

TheXion Well-Known Member

Jan 29, 2012
    Student Physiotherapist
    Leonel's creepy roommate
    So what if you are on bad terms for standing up for yourself?
    What's the worst this sad loser boy do? Cheat in a tournament?
    Do you need me, TenOnez and everyone else to tell you that the tournament is meaningless and pointless? Just look at it as 2nd place to (cheater) Batty boy as 1st place (legit!). Who else is there to convince you're no.1 of a character?

Does everyone else agree that top 2 Yuns on US server are FeliX & NYC?
    If so, that's all you need to know!!! Why would you ever need Batman on side?...

I asked Leonel (slrc) why he wouldn't pursue no.1 Guile in tourney, he said: "I've got better things to do than waste time chasing cheaters like Batman". Everyone knows already the real score.

8. berserk_2nd

berserk_2nd Well-Known Member

Dec 25, 2011
    Not sure of that but I'll try my best.:)

9. Ken|Ken

Ken|Ken Well-Known Member

Nov 2, 2011
    Vancouver, BC, Canada
    #24649 Ken|Ken, Apr 13, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 14, 2012
    Yes! shinsms's Sim got MAD SKILLS

I just watched 2 replays of him against Elion's Akuma and a 3K BP Cammy. I went speechless...

He is easily the more patient player than I. His yoga drill is tricky. All his drills are timed perfectly... 100% sure he isn't spamming.
    This is something I haven't seen... He uses yoga drill to escape jump-in attacks... whoa... VERY IMPRESSIVE!

The only thing I don't like his style is he jumps a lot...

10. TenOnez

TenOnez Well-Known Member

Dec 10, 2011
    I double perfected a Gief recently. Not bragging or anything. It was challenging.

Who the f**k is Batman? I mean really. I read those BN posts. What grown man puts up "Don't bad mouth me and I won't ruin your tourney"? Dude has to be 13 years old. There's no WAY a grown man would say something that middle schoolish.

Bad terms? F**k his terms. Of course you want to be on bad terms with him. He's not on good terms with YOU from his posts. F**k his bs "Good luck". Why even let this dude try to have any power? I haven't heard s**t about him being a good, legit player. From seeing his posts on your BN profile, he sounds pathetic.

"Don't badmouth me or I'll ruin your tourney". The f**k? Gtfo of here. LMAO. This game, I swear. People get a fake win/loss record from DC'ing and they think they run something.

He wants to ruin the Rog tourney? Be my guest. Ruin it. If I even had two f***s, I STILL wouldn't give one.

Doesn't he have OG in his name? Sorry, real OGs are out doing something (Fighting Games, etc). Not trying to cheat their way to the top in a fake mobile game tourney. Sounds like he was born in the late 90s to me.

11. rshkhsee

rshkhsee Well-Known Member

Feb 28, 2010
    Blashyrkh
    Good fight in ranked vvvInsanity.. I got your GC invite, we'll have to play a few sometime! This one sucked actually, my headphones are all jacked up and its distracting plus the connection here is pretty crappy.. legit win with your Sagat though!

12. HEIF_37

HEIF_37 Well-Known Member

Jan 3, 2012
    lol, to get a response out of such a clam collected guy like Ten0nez... you know Batman is a loser.

The dude clearly has no female companionship either... when I did Bison tourney I played MAD hours just to get second place.

This dude gets 1st place on so many events, and he pairs up with his own device and sits there and kills himself. How could you do that without going insane?!

Dude is an idiot. He really does deserve those fake medals, he takes that much time to make sure he wins, he is the true deserver of the medal that gets posted on a webpage seen by maybe a couple hundred people out of the few thousand that play this game.

The golden moments are when we meet him in ranked or friendly and lay the beat down and see that DC notice. A nice little smile to yourself is a greater joy than Batman will ever recieve out of playing street fighter against himself for hours a time by himself :D

13. 0-FeliX-0

Sep 25, 2011
    You guys are right. I'll cut ties with Batman, completely. I just hope that he doesn't ruin the Fei tournament for Voloster...

14. Hikarumage

Hikarumage Well-Known Member

Apr 4, 2012
    The reason why lag is because I am living in NZ and u guys live far away, I have got a perfect connection when I play with Australian or NZ people, so again i am saying my internet is fine. Once I play with u or one of guy here, that lag was pretty awful, but is hardly happen, and it doesn't means it's always lag like that when I playing, I have no idea why u keep saying all the fault of causing lag is from my side? And when u do the ranking game how could you expect everyone have the perfect connection, is you in USA and play with a people in Asia, it will surely lag, there are more than half ppl from asia play this game, get used to play with lag is pretty normal, as long as no such a big lag spike there is nothing u should complain about.

15. HEIF_37

Jan 3, 2012
    I don't expect everyone to have a perfect connection, that is unrealistic, I just hope the people talking a big game, have a good connection.

And if you look at a post or two after the one you just quoted by me, I said I saw a replay with your gief and you obviously understand him and are good with him... so don't get all offended :)

in other news: big wheels make you look a little bulky, you look a little salty, why don't you have yourself a chill coffee.

16. HEIF_37

Jan 3, 2012
    @Hikarumage

Per Hieu, you need to learn how to heif correctly.

I can sell you a $10USD book that I wrote myself, explaining all necessary steps in order to truly heif correctly.

Students like Hieu are naturals and heif correctly since time of birth.

17. HEIF_37

Jan 3, 2012
    Haha, this is acceptable, but you get a free copy so no worries.

Anyway, with regards to our matches, text me on your Sunday, my Saturday and lets get some games in!

18. D4Gamers

D4Gamers Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2012
    Lil wayne when he was actually good...Im surprised Heif :D

19. Hikarumage

Hikarumage Well-Known Member

Apr 4, 2012
    #24659 Hikarumage, Apr 14, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 14, 2012
    LMAO. think you got a bit miss understanding here, my orginal post was just saying gief is over powered and easy to play not here to ask ppl to tell me I am good or not, I play this game just for fun mainly. If ppl look at the post in the previous page I am sure they know who's the one been bulky salty.

Again my Internet is fine lol

20. TenOnez

TenOnez Well-Known Member

Dec 10, 2011
    Do you accept bits of string? I feel as though my current Heif levels are surprisingly low and below standards.