Universal Kickerinho [free][Tabasco Interactive]

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Orbital Knight, Jul 18, 2014.

1. deadcandance

deadcandance Well-Known Member

Jan 18, 2013
    Ugh. This damn update Head bounces act wonky now. Timing of everything is definentely different. Gonna have to put this aside till another update. If it ain't broke don't fix it. Was hoping you were just gonna fix some of the frame skips when u first boot it up. But instead everything it feels completely different. And I still get freezes.

2. Orbital Knight

Orbital Knight Well-Known Member

Mar 3, 2014
    Making games;-)
    Poland
    Hey,

We are sorry to hear you don't like new update:( we just made headers slightly easier and they also give more feedback now

can you write more about those glitches you mentioned?

3. deadcandance

Jan 18, 2013
    Ya glitches where say I kick it and next think I know it skips and it's up by my head or allready falling to the other foot with no time to react.

4. deadcandance

Jan 18, 2013
    Oh that's happens on my iPhone 5 and ipad 4

5. deadcandance

Jan 18, 2013
    Been playing it and ya the change u made on the head bounces definentely feel random and unbalanced now. I hit it perfect and every so often it just falls off my head. Before it was just a matter of keeping it centered left right and now if your a touch too early or late on your tap it just plops off your head. Seems totally random and uncontrollable. Went from five stars to 3 instantly and it just not as fun to play. And the frame stuttering for the first few attempts when u open the ap is annoying. My high before was like in the 500s. Now can't get 100. Boooo

6. deadcandance

Jan 18, 2013
    Board dead Game forgotten? And I have a good idea for another game. Nothing like it and u guys could prob dev it well

7. deadcandance

Jan 18, 2013
    So I can't contact u(devs) online. Your page isn't giving me the option and I really want to run theis idea by u guys. It's a game my grandfather and I played And would suit mobile perfect with swipe controls and tilt. Somebody out there?

8. Orbital Knight

Mar 3, 2014
    Making games;-)
    Poland
    Sorry to hear that! We tried to make headers little easier and according to the most gamers they are now exactly like that. We are still working to find the right balance and hopefully you will stay with Kickerinho long enough to discover new features:)

9. Orbital Knight

Mar 3, 2014
    Making games;-)
    Poland
    Sorry for late reply. There is option to contact us on the bottom of our website, you can always use Facebook. Of course you can also write an email at contact[at]tabascointeractive*dot*com

We are looking forward to hear from you!

10. Orbital Knight

Mar 3, 2014
    Making games;-)
    Poland
    Kickerinho with 1million downloads, september update now live

We are very proud, happy and we want to say “thank you” one million times!

To celebrate this number we have released small update with 10 new balls and one special one for best jugglers. You will also find an option to switch to your favourite ball and to remove ads.

PS we are working hard to bring even more features to Kickerinho so stay tuned and join us on Facebook or Twitter!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. deadcandance

Jan 18, 2013
    Like latest update. But I was hoping for knee bounces. Gotta have knee bounces. Maybe a couple differnt backgrounds. Beach. City. U guys still out there

12. Orbital Knight

Mar 3, 2014
    Making games;-)
    Poland
    Update 2.0

Hi there!

Sorry for not getting back earlier, but we were working hard on this new update :)

It doesn't bring knee bounces (they were a bit tricky to implement), though you'll find some other new tricks :)

We've also added a leveling system, to add a new aspect to the game. Now you start with only one trick, and gain new ones while you gain experience (this should fix a bit too steep learning curve at the beginning).

Hope you like it!

Here's the trailer for the update.

13. Orbital Knight

Mar 3, 2014
    Making games;-)
    Poland
    #33 Orbital Knight, Dec 17, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 17, 2014
    Hey there! We have big news for you!

Since the original release were working on new content and today we want to say that Kickerinho just got bigger and more fun!

What’s new?

• you can now collect coins and customise Kickerinho with more than 100 jerseys inspired by club shirts from around the world!
    • 25 balls to unlock
    • set of new tricks like famous (and really hard!) “Around the World”
    • in addition to Kamcord video recording fature we have added simple screenshot share option
    • new UI to easily navigate trough new stuff

Kickerinho is free2play and you can find here: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/kickerinho/id895557340

Enjoy and let us know what do you think!

14. deadcandance

Jan 18, 2013
    Ok. Um. Wow. Great update. Live the new tricks. Off the damn hook. Jerseys. Leveling. Can tell u put hard work into this update. It shows. Polished. Only thing I can ask or in next is new environments maybe new characters. Great update

15. deadcandance

Jan 18, 2013
    Question. How does the camcorder work. I press it. It flashes red. Then nothing. I can't view my recording or share it?

16. deadcandance

Jan 18, 2013
    Devs are u gone. M

17. Samulaan

Samulaan Well-Known Member

Oct 15, 2011
    Bali
    Bumpiddybump for people who havent checked This one out, also, is there an update coming with different background and tricks?

18. Orbital Knight

Mar 3, 2014
    Making games;-)
    Poland
    Hi There,

We have a big update planned on April 16. Let me just say that it'll raise the level cap to 50 and it'll bring 12 new tricks (so the total number is 18).
    There's some other big features coming, but we'll update you with that closer to the release date :)

19. Orbital Knight

Mar 3, 2014
    Making games;-)
    Poland
    As for the recording.
    (sorry, we missed your post)

You tap the button. When it flashes red it's recording.
    You tap it again and it stops.
    When it stops a window should pop up with the option of sharing the video to various networks (youtube, facebook, etc.).

20. Samulaan

Samulaan Well-Known Member

Oct 15, 2011
    Bali
    Shweeet, look forward to it, really fun game guys, if you haven't played it, it's a good time to jump in. Pretty unique gameplay as far as I can tell but done really well!