Universal Battle Supremacy - (by Atypical Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Sanuku, Jan 8, 2014.

1. henryfakesmile

henryfakesmile Well-Known Member

Sep 12, 2013
    usa
    hello , the Game Center match making part of the game really need a free for all mode , if we aren't allowed to assign better players with a weak players to balance it out ,p

at least let us killing each other , it shouldn't be hard for u guys to just add on a free for all mode for Game Center , right ? pleaseeeeeeeee

this is the best tank game ever and even my girlfriends / female friends enjoyed shooting each other , and it looks spectacular playing on the mac

2. henryfakesmile

Sep 12, 2013
    usa
    plz remove the collision with TREES slow down on heavy tank like Tiger 2 , it makes player impossible to manoeuvring around with light high speed tank , and evade them tactically , nothing but hopelessly got chase and shoot in the rear part ..........

3. henryfakesmile

Sep 12, 2013
    usa
    love the smiley face on the scoreboard after i won a match , lol

4. fili_1982

fili_1982 Well-Known Member

Mar 19, 2012
    Programmer
    Romania
    Done, coming in the next update :)

5. henryfakesmile

Sep 12, 2013
    usa
    :eek: great ! love u guys

umm , and u also mean free for all mode in game center duel ? right ? :D

btw , the SXSW shows are awesome especially when coldplay Playing 'Fix You' #itunesfestival #sxsw

6. henryfakesmile

Sep 12, 2013
    usa
    Panzerkampfwagen VIII Maus (Mouse)
    German managed to produce two of this baby before they lost the war ( one of it has no turret )
    I would like to drive one this in the game plz ! man they could have turn the tide of war if more of these stuff could enter mass production
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panzer_VIII_Maus

7. mosquito60

mosquito60 Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2009
    switzerland
    I think we all are glad they did not.

8. fili_1982

fili_1982 Well-Known Member

Mar 19, 2012
    Programmer
    Romania
    I doubt anybody would want to drive a tank going slower than the tiger...

9. henryfakesmile

Sep 12, 2013
    usa
    come on .. u never know:cool:

its featured in world of tank and the community love it :rolleyes:

10. Greyskull

Greyskull Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2009
    Photographer/Social Sciences adjunct/sweet sweet l
    Fort Lauderdale
    King Tiger?

I'm seeing great variety in the tanks ppl are using.

One issue I have is that the default camera makes maneuvering the tank much easier than the fps view-but you have a targeting advantage around corners in first person view. I'm not even referring to zommed mode; auto targeting responds faster when aiming JUST out of cover when in FPOV mode.

IMO the camera should not affect my ability to target.

11. ThePowerofLava

ThePowerofLava Well-Known Member

Aug 11, 2012
    Ehhhh... With WoT getting a mobile port and the semi-random nature of this game (mostly because there is no reliable way to number-crunch and test penetration values, damages, armor, etc), I feel that this game's only advantage is it's rather underutilized singleplayer, which is fun for quick jaunts. There is just not enough consistency in the gameplay itself to keep my interest, and I really don't feel like taking the game apart and looking for how all the prestated things work. Couple that with limited competitive tank selection, and I have just given up on playing MP.

12. chicago1271

chicago1271 Well-Known Member

Mar 15, 2014
    Help!!!!!

I want this game but don't think it worth 5 dollars. Should I wait for a drop maybe for 3 dollars. Anybody thinks it worth it right now:(

13. vii-Lucky

vii-Lucky Well-Known Member

Jul 28, 2013
    Not my kind of game but i really enjoyed it so much.

Worth $5 because its IAP free. ;)

14. henryfakesmile

Sep 12, 2013
    usa
    ummm i guess u guys need to try the Mac osx version before bashing on it

15. henryfakesmile

Sep 12, 2013
    usa
    #395 henryfakesmile, Mar 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2014
    ummm i guess u guys need to try the Mac osx version before bashing on it
    it looks gorgeous on the iMac and don't have all these fingers problem , plus you get superior line of sight

16. smirking

smirking New Member

Mar 27, 2014
    Yes the MacOS X version is far better than the iOS touch versions even though it's just a port of the iOS versions. The most noticeable improvement is the improved ease of controlling your tank. It's impossible to control a slow tank with touch controls because by the time you gain enough momentum to realize you're veering off course, it's too late to correct. I also notice that on my Mac, I seem to always be one of the first in the game. On my iPad, the game start countdown seems to be halfway down already by the time I join and then it blinks and the game has already been started a few seconds.

I'd have to differ with Scary Guns. It's worth $5. The fact that it doesn't have IAP make it worth more than $10 to me because I can play people who actually survive more by skill than by having a tank that costs hundreds of dollars more than mine. It costs money to run severs people.

As for the issues with stats, it's really not an issue. They just don't explain how damage works so it's easy to get frustrated when you notice some shots wrecking you in one or two hits while you ping away at another tank and barely scratch it with turret hit after turret hit. I have a maxed Type 1 and a maxed KV1 and there is no comparison as to their speeds. There is no way a KV1 ever manages to keep up with a Type 1. Also experiment with hitting different parts of a tank to get a feel for how to make your shots count.

There are some lag issues, but what online game doesn't have this problem? It's annoying, but you might be getting the some favorable treatment too. Yeah, I've been in a Type 1 vs Type 1 dogfight with the other guy at 1% and I hit him 8 times with no kill. I can't know what he saw on his screen, but in his view, it may have shown me missing 8 times. I've also seen shots scream well past me, but notice that my health bar is suddenly cut in half. I imagine people are screaming about my unfraggable Type 1 from time to time too.

17. leobox1

leobox1 Member

May 16, 2013
    Are the devs still supporting this game? I love this game am was anticipating new maps / planes / ships .. Or it is gone ?

18. psj3809

psj3809 Moderator

Jan 13, 2011
    England
    #398 psj3809, Mar 27, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 27, 2014
    Its well worth picking up for 5 dollars. Come on. Thats one reason why theres so many freemium games because of views like that.

19. smirking

smirking New Member

Mar 27, 2014
    Someone's paying for the servers so you can have 5v5 online play and some serious lag issues that were there a few weeks ago are now gone... so yeah, they're supporting.

20. smirking

smirking New Member

Mar 27, 2014
    And with no IAP BS. It also doesn't take too long to gain enough points to move up to a respectable tank either. All the tanks have their charms. None are inherently more powerful than the others. They all have strengths and weaknesses.

Yeah, easily worth it.