Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 04-16-2014, 03:52 AM
iPad 2, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitrome View Post
Skywire is the level name that the sign is on and though it looks impossible it is indeed possible to beat it with a single cut
I noticed that the walls are ice, but I doubt that is relevant. Btw good job in the game- love it!
Old 04-16-2014, 03:53 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitrome View Post
@neonbible actually both games are supposed to have IAP for power up. Both versions are intended to be on Nitromes account too and were both on Rovio Stars account at launch. We are having problems transferring the iPhone only version of the game due to technical problems. This is both why it's still on Rovios account and why the IAP are currently disabled in that version.

Once we have swapped it over well be launching a huge new level pack update set inside a giant Kraken. We know it has been a long time comming but we have been working on this since the games launch and we hope when you play it that you will see where all the time has gone...the new boss fight and soft body physics are particularly cool
Great thanks for the info. Going to pick up the iPad version woohoo! Totally forgot about this game. I remember the whole office was playing the Flash version at one time