Neon FM - Rhythm Game by Unit-e

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by coconutbowling, Mar 3, 2014.

1. coconutbowling

coconutbowling Well-Known Member

Dec 8, 2008
    Student
    Pennsylvania
    #1 coconutbowling, Mar 3, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 12, 2015
    "Neon FM™ is an electrified rhythm & action game for arcades and mobile. Players pound the five colored panels with their hands to the beat of the music and are scored on their timing."

Sporting gameplay mechanics similar to Pop'n Music's 5 button mode, Neon FM distinguishes itself with its high intensity soundtrack and its accessibility to people of all skill ranges. Fans of glitch hop, complextro, dubstep, d&b, edm, house, etc. should definitely look into it. Spring 2015 release date is projected

Video of the arcade version (Will likely play very similarly to mobile)

Check out their facebook page or website for more details and updates.

2. FuurinRei

FuurinRei Well-Known Member

Feb 19, 2014
    Good music. could be fun. :)

3. coconutbowling

coconutbowling Well-Known Member

Dec 8, 2008
    Student
    Pennsylvania
    Updated post with up to date information. The game's expecting a spring
    release date!

Also, according to the FB page, the game will be featuring a freemium pricing scheme. However I believe it will be priced fairly.

I got a chance to play at MagFest, and I can vouch for how fun it is, so I look forward to the release.

4. crunc

crunc Well-Known Member

Aug 11, 2008
    #4 crunc, Aug 3, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 3, 2015
    The arcade game is great (just played it over the weekend at ReplayFX in Pittsburgh), but this seems like a pale imitation from a control standpoint. I wish they would bring it to consoles, though, with an arcade-style controller. I'd be happy to pay $100 or more for that. Certainly that would be way cheaper then the arcade cabinet (which is $6500).