Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 03-06-2014, 01:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloudpuff View Post
Will there be updates with more levels in the future? I've completed them all and am getting withdrawals lol.
Wow, you have completed all the levels? I thought some of them should take hours to be completed! I'm totally impressed!
Yeap, we plan some additional levels, but for now we need to finish 2 other games, when they are released there will be update for Conde.

Just to let you know - thanks to AppGratis.com Conde Deluxe is now free for 24 hours! So if you like to get the ads free version for free - that's the right moment .
Old 03-06-2014, 03:08 PM
iPad mini, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Indie Games View Post
Wow, you have completed all the levels? I thought some of them should take hours to be completed! I'm totally impressed!
Yeap, we plan some additional levels, but for now we need to finish 2 other games, when they are released there will be update for Conde.

Just to let you know - thanks to AppGratis.com Conde Deluxe is now free for 24 hours! So if you like to get the ads free version for free - that's the right moment .
I told my brother about your game as he loves this type of puzzle, I shall remind him again in case he hasn't already bought it.

Glad to hear there will be updates in the future, I had great fun finishing the current content.