Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 01-06-2014, 03:06 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 7.x

Today's update fixes the ranking bug! Apparently they have also fixed the nerf on Betty, but I couldn't tell since I haven't got her (yet).

So it's back to rank 16 for me, with some fun and tough missions ahead! Yay! 😄 Great timing, because yesterday I finally unlocked the twins and thought I wouldn't have any motivation to keep playing..

Last edited by hvianna; 01-06-2014 at 05:35 PM..
Old 02-01-2014, 07:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eoghann View Post
Any IAP gets rid of all the ads in Dead Ahead and Subway Surfers. They are, after all free games.
This is not true!!!

****i bought the coin doubler, instead of removing adds (thinking if kill 2 birds with one stone)...and I'm still spammed with ads every half second. I'm going to pm the dev****
Old 02-01-2014, 10:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DigY View Post
Does anyone here got a bug with IAP not unlocking the item bought?
We are fixing this bug but need more info from someone's device (game log).
I'm a bit late to the party, but I bought the coin doubler thinking that an IAP purchase (especially a premium purchase) would also remove the overly-obtrusive ads, but it hasn't. Is this a glitch or oversight?

EDIT: I was advised to reach out to the support team, but I didn't bother. I (admittedly shamefully) paid to remove the ads. I also pm'd a response just to advise that if all Chillingo games going forward are going to feature the ridiculous amount of ads, I'm out. Chillingo had the most real estate on my phone last year, so I'm hoping this was a one-off thing they tried for this game....

Last edited by chief78; 02-03-2014 at 10:37 AM..
Old 02-04-2014, 07:54 PM

If I have one gripe (besides the IAP bust on the ad removal), I wish the combo multiplier stayed active for even just 1 more second. I'm stuck at level 9 trying to get a 100 kill combo (well, that's what I'm working on. Haven't been able to get a 2nd boss to appear, and have only gotten far enough to see 3 power ups, see....not actually get)...62 is the best I seem to be able to pull. Only opened up the 3rd level so far, and even here it seems like there's these huge gaps with no enemies, and makes it impossible to keep a combo rolling, even when I'm killing zombies behind me to keep it alive (it'll be like 4 zombies chasing me and I try to slowly take them out, but even then there's almost no zombies ahead that I can get to in time...even when I speed up).
Old 02-04-2014, 09:09 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by chief78 View Post
If I have one gripe (besides the IAP bust on the ad removal), I wish the combo multiplier stayed active for even just 1 more second. I'm stuck at level 9 trying to get a 100 kill combo (well, that's what I'm working on. Haven't been able to get a 2nd boss to appear, and have only gotten far enough to see 3 power ups, see....not actually get)...62 is the best I seem to be able to pull. Only opened up the 3rd level so far, and even here it seems like there's these huge gaps with no enemies, and makes it impossible to keep a combo rolling, even when I'm killing zombies behind me to keep it alive (it'll be like 4 zombies chasing me and I try to slowly take them out, but even then there's almost no zombies ahead that I can get to in time...even when I speed up).
My advice is to avoid speeding up and ride slow, this way you'll have more zombies following you. Accelerate just to avoid being caught, then hit some zombie or small obstacle to slow down again as soon as possible.

It's easier to get a higher combo as you get farther, because the zombies spawn more quickly. Just make sure you upgrade your weapon or you'll need multiple shots to kill them and this will also make it harder to keep the combo.
Old 04-19-2014, 07:58 AM

What's the best way to unlock the slums? How do you take out the trash?
Old 04-24-2014, 08:10 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCho133 View Post
What's the best way to unlock the slums? How do you take out the trash?
You need to kill 50 "trash zombies". These are stationary zombies, dressed in a chef outfit I guess, that appear occasionally in every level.