Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old Today, 04:20 AM
iPhone 5s, iOS 8.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjOli78 View Post
Sorry Dave,

First try, can be better. Maybe barrel over big ramp instead of straight.

That was the best first jump from the steep ramp I ever had 1.12 sec, almost crashed and the last flat over barrel ramp was 1.24. It is not much but slightly slower than your ghost. Only 0.010!

Both won't appear in my ghosts as I have boosted times also.
Nice times

I'm not too strong either in the challenger or on Barcelona reverse, there's a few 1:18s on my list so will need to work on it. I only barrel the big jump when I have a lot of nitro otherwise I need to flat spin because there is only the one blue bottle and a few obstacles until the beach. Need to work on my start too, actually my whole route needs working on, think I'm missing a couple of shortcuts.

Nice time on the 12c, you should add nemesis, he's further ahead than me again! Are you talking about barreling off the very first jump in the map for 1.12? I still haven't got the fastest start figured out on Alps, I used to flat spin right across the curve almost to the first yellow as it gives enough nitro to make it to the barrel at the top of the hill but all the better times I've seen use either a barrel at the beginning or no jump at all. I just can't seem to get enough nitro to make it up the hill by doing anything other than the big flat spin. The other way I do it is knocking down all the AI and taking the first blue, but I still miss out on barreling the big ramp when I try that and still don't get enough nitro most of the time.

Don't know if I'll get playing much today, if I do I might have to focus on the biome mainly, I have made only about 700k credits the last few days as I've been restarting loads of races when I know I won't be on a fast lap. Need to focus on turning my 2 million into 10 million by next week in case the one:1 is available for credits! If it is there will probably be a cup on with it on Saturday and Sunday so need to have the upgrade cash available quickly too. If it comes out as IAP at least I can buy and upgrade the nismo and furai, and I still have 5 or 6 others that need maxed out, I just kinda gave up on maxing cars a couple of weeks ago when the nismo was released.
Old Today, 04:39 AM
iPhone 5s, iOS 8.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fdvj NEMISIS View Post
I am not going to be able to have a go at your ghosts for a while but will let you know when I am back on it.

I see Hung TM is in the top to of the one.1 zombie grinder marathon!!!!! I wonder how he is coping with the lack of sleep?
Good luck with whatever it is you're up to, you've certainly left a few times that are gonna take a lot of effort to beat
Old Today, 04:57 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

A big heads up on GC, if you try to add me, let me know who you are. I don't add random people anymore. My GC btw is - vDarkZero
Old Today, 05:02 AM
iPhone 5s, iOS 8.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark-Zero View Post
A big heads up on GC, if you try to add me, let me know who you are. I don't add random people anymore. My GC btw is - vDarkZero
I'll add you now buddy, same name as here
Old Today, 06:12 AM

Quote:
I sent you a request yesterday with a little message which might have not been displayed! I am new to this forum and look for some ghost challenges. I raced you in MP some time ago and was impressed. So if you don't mind, kjOli78 like here with capital O. Thank you!
Old Today, 06:15 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjOli78 View Post
I sent you a request yesterday with a little message which might have not been displayed! I am new to this forum and look for some ghost challenges. I raced you in MP some time ago and was impressed. So if you don't mind, kjOli78 like here with capital O. Thank you!
I probably declined it. Send me another one

Side note: I'm about to play. I'll use the Survolt

Last edited by Dark-Zero; Today at 06:18 AM..
Old Today, 06:15 AM

Quote:
I have a 58.531 add me on GC if you like
Thank you I will do that!
Old Today, 06:51 AM

Quote:
I probably declined it. Send me another one

Side note: I'm about to play. I'll use the Survolt

Busy working and Mp TLE

Can see you now on GC, thanks'

Last edited by kjOli78; Today at 07:06 AM..
Old Today, 07:12 AM

Quote:
I have a 58.531 add me on GC if you like

I know you posted your GC ID here but can't find it.
Old Today, 08:03 AM
iPhone 5s, iOS 8.x

Anyone know what this 'Ban Campaign' is all about? I emailed GL about the 60 one:1 times in the top 100 of the Halloween infected cup despite only 20 being 'legally' out there so far and it was mentioned in the reply. Of course they want screenshots too, can't see why they can't just look at the leaderboard of both and compare.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (139.3 KB, 0 views)