Need iOS7 Objective C Programmer asap for paid work

Discussion in 'Developer Services and Trade' started by medianut, Feb 4, 2014.

1. medianut

medianut New Member

Feb 4, 2014
    #1 medianut, Feb 4, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 4, 2014
    Hi, Im in the middle of an iOS7 educational app project and require supplemental support for my existing developer. This is a start immediately, paid, short term project. (edit) Developing in Objective C

I am looking to offload some tasks from my primary developer as we are under a very tight time frame.

Specific tasks I need to offload are not 100% defined but can be catered to your skill set.

I need a developer with a good deal of experience and also one that can work accurately and quickly. Possible tasks include

• 3rd Party Integration (Apptentive and UrbanAirship)
    • In App Purchases
    • SoundFx Implementation
    • General / Stock screens (settings screens etc)
    • Anything else we need to have done that you are very good at... if its on the to do list and you can do it, it might be yours to do

This is phase 1 of a 2 phase project so if things work out with us there is more work to follow.

Developers only. No 3rd parties. You must be fluent in English and you must document your code well. If you look like a fit I would like to setup a Skype call asap.

Please provide the following in a PM or a post.

1. Years of Experience
    2. Objective C skill level
    3. iOS7 Skill level
    4. Examples of your published work (and specifics regarding your contributions)
    5. Availability
    6. Day Rate/Hourly Rate
    7. Location