★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
10-01-2015, 02:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasterman View Post
Yes I plan on doing another RTS game but am unsure of the theme. I have many ideas but right now my top choices are:

1) Advance MaW3 units and tech and add mechs

2) Do a sci-fi space theme
Well this is a no brainier... Sci-fi space of course. I have LASW and MAW3 for my futuristic military RTS needs. What I don't have is an amazing sci-fi space RTS. It's up to you to create one for me!

And yeah, including mechs in it would be awesome. ^^^
10-02-2015, 01:08 AM
Looking for people to play with on iOS

As the title says, I'm looking for people to play MAW 3 with. If you'd like to play, please add me in iOS Game Center: matthewsjc1

Thank you!
10-03-2015, 12:53 PM
Had an interesting thought...

What about rather than having 100 different types of units. You have 30 or so factions to choose from, each faction would have several base/standard units that are all the same (engineer, scout, grunt, etc), but then each faction has a few unique units that have special abilities. You would rarely face the same faction twice, and in 4 person battles there would be so many faction combinations. Maybe in multiplayer you aren't allowed the same factions.

Developer of RTS Machines at War 3 for iOS, Mac, Windows.
RTS Land Air Sea Warfare for Android, iPhone, iPad, Windows, Mac
Games for iOS, Mac, & Windows - Dev blog
10-11-2015, 02:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasterman View Post
Had an interesting thought...

What about rather than having 100 different types of units. You have 30 or so factions to choose from, each faction would have several base/standard units that are all the same (engineer, scout, grunt, etc), but then each faction has a few unique units that have special abilities. You would rarely face the same faction twice, and in 4 person battles there would be so many faction combinations. Maybe in multiplayer you aren't allowed the same factions.
That sounds pretty cool! I'd play it.