Minecraft Realms

Discussion in 'MMO Codes and 'Add Me' Requests' started by Repulsa, Jun 14, 2016.

1. Repulsa

Repulsa Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2015
    Hi guys, I am set up for the free realms trial, and had to create an Xbox live account cause I didn't have one. This is new to me as I have never played Minecraft on any other platform. I would really like to find some people to play with so I thought there should be a thread for that :) my xbox live username is DungeonDame. Hopefully we can set up a time to play that works for everyone and have some fun

2. xxteargodxx

xxteargodxx Well-Known Member

Jan 11, 2011
    Male
    NJ
    Hi, I seen your post in the other Minecraft thread the other night and I believe I sent a friend request earlier this afternoon. My GamerTag for Xbox is TearGod if you had it come across.

I'd be willing to play, eh maybe an hour or 2 at most here or there when I pop in. What time zone are you in? I'm US Eastern.

3. Devoid21

Devoid21 Active Member

Mar 23, 2013
    Im interested in creating a survival economy realm. I personally don't get much time to play because of real world responsibilities, but with realms I can leave it up 24/7 for you guys to build and play when I'm not online and I'm willing to keep the realm up if it gets and active community.

I would like to build near spawn a town (there's a big planes biome to make this easy #) where players can build they're own shops where they can sell goods and build houses if you so desire. Would be cool if it can get to the point where if you want something you can just to go to town and buy whatever you need. For the economy part, we can start with bartering and latter develop a form of currency.

Also the following rules will be in place;

1. No stealing or breaking other players stuff
    Breaking this rule may result in getting baned.
    Pranks are allowed as long as they're harmless.

2. Respect another players claim in territory.
    As the sever is new, players can claim any territory as theirs. Please be sensible, don't claim a whole biome for yourself#. Player is responsible for fencing off or making clear markings of his territory. Also in the town area (the plains biome near spawn) please claim small areas. Villages and temples are considered public property.

3. Do not destroy Villages and temples. If you take the crops, replant them. You can take the items in the temples but keep the structure intact when possible(if you get blown up in a desert temple this counts as accidental #).

4. No PvP excep in designated areas.
    We can build a stadium for this purpose. Also I'm thinking in making the nether no mans land where PvP would be allowed.

5. Be nice to your fellow players!
    Don't think I need to explain that one

6. New rules can be added and existing rules can be changed.

We can make a whole legal system for people that break the rules and have a trial and everything #(Also good incentive to make a court house in the town).

Well if your interested in joining reply with your gamer tag, age and why you want to join.

18+ in age is preferred but that doesn't mean your automatically disqualified if your under 18. Also building skill is a + but not requiered.

4. cbos0503

cbos0503 Well-Known Member

May 9, 2015
    I'm interested in being part of a community build. I'm not the best builder, but not the worst either. :) I'm sure I'm older than lots at 38. Could play when I have time. Life is busy though. Gamer tag is cbos0503.

Thanks.