RewardMob app

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by jackpot, Aug 1, 2017.

1. jackpot

jackpot Member

2 years ago I started building a new company along with Colin Bracey. Last spring one of my friends that I grew up with, Travis Kraft joined the team. Colin's mate Mark Walker came on board in December and today we are happy to officially launch RewardMob. RewardMob is a tournament based reward platform for mobile games.

We can turn any mobile game into a free casual eSport where you can win cash and prizes. We are giving away thousands of dollars in cash and prizes away. Check us out and let me know what you think!

Here are the links to install our app:

IOS https://itunes.apple.com/ca/app/rewardmob/id1174075968?mt=8

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.jackpotvacations.rewardmob

Attached Files:

2. Nytehawk

Nytehawk Active Member

May 23, 2017
    This is an interesting concept, but I wonder how it'll play out in the long run. Not many mobile games can be competitive, and even fewer don't follow a Pay2Win model. The best game for this I can think of is Modern Combat, but I can't think of any others besides maybe Clash Royale...

3. Nytehawk

Nytehawk Active Member

May 23, 2017
    After using it for a while, here's what I think.

1. The "score booster" by doing offers is ridiculous. You're basically telling me that if someone decides to do one of those silly subscriptions or whatever, they can take over my spot almost instantly? What's the point of trying to win money if you have to spend it to get somewhere?

2. It takes far too long to open gifts. In the time it takes me to open all the gifts after one session of play, I could've earned double the amount. Make a "open all" option. It's super boring without it.

The idea is good, but the implementation isn't.

4. jackpot

jackpot Member

Thanks for the feedback Nytehawk. Those are 2 things that are a work in progress. We are working on getting better offers into the system as well as finding the right balance for the points. In order to keep everything free we need to have the offers in the platform to pay for prizing.

We are building an auto spin feature that will be released in a couple of weeks. We have had a lot of other comments about the spinner as well.

Thanks again for your feedback!