1112 Help

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Whosatm, Feb 5, 2010.

1. Whosatm

Whosatm Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2010
    I'm not sure if this has been answered before, but I cannot find it on Google. How the heck do you open the safe? I have the combination, but I can't get it to open. Any trick to work the lock? I always suck at opening these on any game (Call of Cthulhu).

2. Wonderkell

Wonderkell New Member

Feb 6, 2010
    Hi apparently you turn the bathroom tap on then admire yourself in the mirror and the code shows up in the steam on the mirror. I havent tried it yet. Good luck :)

3. Whosatm

Jan 1, 2010
    That's not the problem. I said I have the code already, but I still can't open the safe. I goto the numbers in the correction direction, but it doesn't work.

4. zI Veo Iz

zI Veo Iz Well-Known Member

Nov 28, 2009
    Texas
    Lol fail, as for the turning I do not know I'm having the same problem :/

5. don_k

don_k Well-Known Member

Oct 9, 2008
    They should have a built-in hints like Monkey Island and Broken Sword. Otherwise this kind of game can be frustrating.

6. Achy

Achy Well-Known Member

Sep 17, 2009
    [Bathroom] »Open« tap. »Admire« mirror. You'll see the safe code in the mirror: 20 <- 80 -> 30 <-. (Basic Control: You can get into a map mode by tapping on the second button from the top and double-tap any room you want to go to. )
    [Bedroom] »Move« painting (center piece). »Open« safe.
    [Safe] Turn the dial with two fingers. Go from 0 straight to 20 (the way you count or counterclockwise), the other way to 80, the other way to 30.

http://phwampfler.blogspot.com/2008/11/1112-game-for-iphone-walkthrough.html

7. Whosatm

Jan 1, 2010
    Already used that site, followed the directions exactly, and the safe still does not open. I hate combination locks... Why couldn't it have been a key pad?

8. starmonkey101

starmonkey101 Well-Known Member

Oct 3, 2009
    FLA, USA
    does anyone know where the boiler manual is?

9. Achy

Achy Well-Known Member

Sep 17, 2009
    Worked for me.