Bike Baron Community Level Codes

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by D. Bida, Oct 18, 2011.

1. D. Bida

D. Bida Well-Known Member

Aug 19, 2011
    Michigan, USA
    #1 D. Bida, Oct 18, 2011
    Last edited: Oct 25, 2011
    Hello everyone.
    I was reading over the Bike Baron post over in the Upcoming iPhone & iPod Touch Games section. Timo ended up revealing that in order to use someone's level they made, you'll first need to get a code from them to download the level. Considering how much I've been anticipating this game, I figured I'd start a post for people to share their codes/levels in hopes of making the community bigger. I know the game hasn't yet been released but considering it's less than 24 hours away, I thought we could get a head start on it.

*Moderators: if you think this post it too premature, I apologize and completely understand if it gets deleted.

So anyways, I'm looking forward to see what people come up with and the best they have to offer.

Edit: So, i started a simple blogger page to store all the codes and it has a rating system. It's simple for now, just the code in the title and in the body there's a 5-star rating system. In the next couple days I'll get a top 10 list going on the side and try and get everything looking a little prettier and organized. Mods, if I shouldn't be promoting a site of mine, feel free to delete this. I'm not trying to sway people away from here though, nor trying to make any money. oh, and if you guys leave enough comments I'll update the post and explain the level the best that I can for people to know what they're getting into

so here's the site: http://baronscodes.blogspot.com/

Quick List:
    AVNV, ABPE, ABOO, ABPD,
    ABP8, ABQN, ABQJ, ABNF,
    ABQQ, ABNU, ABNW, ABNC,
    ABMP, ABMD, ABMO, ABMF,
    ABMY, ABMU, ABN3, AEEV,
    ABQT, ABRI, ABRY, ABUR,
    ABXC, AB4B, ABZK, ABZP,
    AB2F, AB3Z, AB47, ACCC,
    ACZG, AB72, AC76, AC8Z,
    ADVJ, AEJG

2. spidey

spidey Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2010
    India
    :) Premature? Yes, but the thread's going to be required in any case. Only trouble might be that this thread gets buried too deep by the time the game comes out and people actually start creating levels.

3. D. Bida

Aug 19, 2011
    Michigan, USA
    true. but i do plan on buying the game upon release and will probably not play all the way through before i tryout the level creator so...
    hopefully i can post my codes and it'll stay somewhat towards the top by the time things go into full swing. i haven't looked but i'm guessing you guys have some policy on bumping threads that are so old? if so, hopefully it doesn't get past that date

4. Echoseven

Echoseven Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 19, 2011
    The red Skittle
    Psch, I was going to make this thread with a rating system and eventually a poll, after the game was released.

You jumped the gun a bit. :p

5. D. Bida

Aug 19, 2011
    Michigan, USA
    any chance you can mod the original to include that stuff? or if you're not a moderator, can they do it? I'll be happy to do it if possible, but I have mid-terms this week so it might not be until next week.

6. Echoseven

Echoseven Moderator

Jul 19, 2011
    The red Skittle
    Well if you don't mind I can just create a new thread when the game is released. Otherwise you'll have to do it yourself. ^^

7. Jdragoon19

Jdragoon19 Well-Known Member

Nov 29, 2010
    TouchArcade Forums
    Area 51
    Wrong section btw.

8. Echoseven

Echoseven Moderator

Jul 19, 2011
    The red Skittle
    I would say this is the best section... Where else?

9. spidey

spidey Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2010
    India
    There definitely needs to be a rating system, but it has to be in-game. As frequently as I might be visiting TA, I would still rather see ratings and download tracks from within the game. Well, we got to make the best of what we've got. i am super-excited through, that Bike Baron has a level creator.

10. D. Bida

Aug 19, 2011
    Michigan, USA
    Well, tonight when I get some time I'll look into adding a rating system. If for some reason I don't have the time, I'll PM you and just have you start a new thread. But chances are I'll be able to get everything up tonight so, no worries.

Where else should I have posted it? Figured this was pretty much the epitome of a "General Game Discussion". Plus, if it should've been in another section, I would think the mods would've already moved it.

11. oooooomonkey

oooooomonkey Well-Known Member

Jan 15, 2011
    Forge World
    Here my first custom level code.

ABMP

12. qwiboo

qwiboo Well-Known Member

Really nice level! ;)

Here are some more of my favourites so far: ABMD, ABMF, ABMO (very mean level :)), ...

13. D. Bida

Aug 19, 2011
    Michigan, USA
    Well, I figured i'd make things a little simpler so I started a webpage for the codes with a rating system. It's real simple, just a blogger page. The title of the post shows the code and there's a 5 star rating system in the body. I'm gonna get a little more detailed and get it jazzed up the further along we go but it'll do for now.
    Figure I can add a widget to the side displaying the top 10 tracks, etc.

Anyways. the site is http://baronscodes.blogspot.com/

14. LBG

LBG Señor Member

Apr 19, 2009
    nada ilegal
    31.560499, -111.904128
    #14 LBG, Oct 19, 2011
    Last edited: Oct 19, 2011
    My first level "Simple Northshore" - ABMU

Edit, "Climb the Mountain" - ABMY

15. qwiboo

qwiboo Well-Known Member

Really cool levels! I love what you did in ABMU with the half ramp flying head down and collecting coins, very clever! :)

16. Barcâ

Barcâ Well-Known Member

Sep 10, 2010
    That one was AWESOME....

17. sticktron

sticktron Well-Known Member

#17 sticktron, Oct 20, 2011
    Last edited: Oct 20, 2011
    ABNV
    Loop-Da-Loopz
    Go fast, go around, get high!
    Avoid coins to win.

18. Gamigo78

Gamigo78 Well-Known Member

May 8, 2011
    Check out my level too: ABOO
    Its named "Full Speed Action"

19. sticktron

sticktron Well-Known Member

#19 sticktron, Oct 20, 2011
    Last edited: Oct 20, 2011
    My 2nd Level...

2 DA MOON (ABPE)
    Difficulty: Hard
    Can you make it to the Moon?

20. Cybertox

Cybertox Well-Known Member

Sep 27, 2009
    Basketball Player
    Switzerland
    My first level.Its pretty tricky so lets see if you can complete it.

Physic Headache
    ABPD