★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Bringing the family-friendly entertainment of live Monster Jam® events straight to your tablet or mobile phone all year round, Monster Jam is an authentic and dynamic mobile gaming experience! Monster Jam® will not only allow you to relive your favourite Monster Jam® moments but to create your own memorable monster truck stunts using all the biggest names in Monster Jam®, including Grave Digger®, El Toro Loco®, Maximum Destruction® and Monster Mutt®! Smash through barriers in actual Monster Jam® events and races, or freestyle through unique environments and hill climbs!

- 16 fan-favourite licensed Monster Jam® Trucks recreated in breathtaking detail!
- Classic Monster Jam® Arenas to compete in, including Anaheim, Georgia and Houston.
- Unleash your Truck upon unique and astonishing HD environments such as downtown Tampa, Detroit and Jacksonville.
- Unique and distinctive game modes including racing, jump stunts, towing competitions and freestyle!
- Experience new content every month when updates bring more trucks, new environments and extra game modes!
- Convincingly accurate 3D physics simulation!

PeteOzzy's comments:
https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/monster-jam-game/id781596959?mt=8

01-20-2014, 07:38 PM
Wow! The screenshots look cool! Never heard of the developer, but it's free, so it's worth a shot.

01-20-2014, 08:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOEN View Post
Wow! The screenshots look cool! Never heard of the developer, but it's free, so it's worth a shot.
Haven't heard of them either but they seem to handle primarily licensed sports games.

It's not really my kind of game but it loaded fine and no overwhelming ads and it certainly is pretty. I spent most of my time playing on two wheels ramming the outside of the arena, so safe to say it's not for me - could be good for others though!
01-20-2014, 08:19 PM
I played a quick 5 minutes of it. It's pretty cool. Tilt steering only it looks like, so that part is a bummer, and it has the old limited fuel gauge, but i played a freestyle run and the camera was behind the vehicle, then I did some other run where it was side scrolling like Off-road Legends, and then I did some towing course where I was dragging a space shuttle. It's pretty cool how it changes things up. The game was chugging a little on my iPhone 4S. I'll have to try it on my iPhone 5 and see if the lag is any better. Definitely worth a download.

Last edited by NOEN; 01-20-2014 at 08:22 PM.
01-20-2014, 08:31 PM
Game Impressions

01-20-2014, 08:37 PM
Control working good, fun game, great to kill time.

Pine Entertainment
01-20-2014, 08:41 PM
Cool screenshots. Will take a chance on it.

Pine Entertainment
01-22-2014, 11:35 PM
'S dull!