★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
06-27-2015, 10:29 AM
After completely un- and reinstalling my problems went away. Something must have broken the installation. Runs fine now in iPad 2 iOS 7.12.

Now playing: Dungeon Hunter 2 HD (iOS 7!), Ascension, PvZ2
Waiting for: Love you to bits, Lumino City, Onirim
07-01-2015, 05:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by abstractgamefreak View Post
After completely un- and reinstalling my problems went away. Something must have broken the installation. Runs fine now in iPad 2 iOS 7.12.
Would you recommend the game?

Favorites: Siralim | Cavern | Dungeonism | Avadon | Warhammer: Quest | Endless Depths | Tallowmere
Now Playing: Tallowmere | Sproggiwood | Alchemic Dungeons | Runespell Overture

07-03-2015, 12:32 PM
Regarding my huge backlist of games, I haven't gone too far into the depths of Card Dungeon. But as far as I played, it's a definitely original roguelike, worth playing if you don't mind its leisurely pace.

Now playing: Dungeon Hunter 2 HD (iOS 7!), Ascension, PvZ2
Waiting for: Love you to bits, Lumino City, Onirim
07-23-2015, 11:34 AM
Still on my wishlist and I still want to know if it's now playable in its current state. It hasn't been updated since March so it's safe to say that it might remain in its current version indefinitely.

Anyone still playing this? Can you provide me with a mini-review if so, and if there are any major issues in the current build?

Favorites: Siralim | Cavern | Dungeonism | Avadon | Warhammer: Quest | Endless Depths | Tallowmere
Now Playing: Tallowmere | Sproggiwood | Alchemic Dungeons | Runespell Overture
08-06-2015, 10:58 AM
Gameplay by IPlay GameChannel
08-06-2015, 11:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jorlen View Post
Would you recommend the game?
I went through some iterations of this and frankly, I would recommend Loot and Legends for better gameplay, similar board game feeling and if you are really in to rogue like, Desktop Dungeon may be a better bet.

Statement: Star Wars has 2 characters with strange use of grammar: Yoda and HK-47. I pick HK-47 for it is meaner.

Honestly, I was never terribly good at games. - Finch (PoI S2E16)
08-08-2015, 11:20 AM
nice game. just found it. worth the money. controls could be bettet (screen rotating specially). anyway.....5/5.