PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Lounge' started by S.I.D. CrAzY, Apr 27, 2012.

1. S.I.D. CrAzY

S.I.D. CrAzY Well-Known Member

May 16, 2009
    Well the rumors are official now, GTTV's coverage here:http://www.gametrailers.com/episode/gametrailers-tv/152?ch=1

Looks interesting, I'm hopeful that even though I'm not a big Super Smash Bros fan I will still enjoy Sony's take on it.

It will be featuring third party characters also, not just Sony first party.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Sanuku

Sanuku Well-Known Member

Don`t get me wrong I`m not saying that it`s bad but...during the GTTV on Spike I felt asleep and it wasn`t Geoff who made me fall Asleep.

I had expected much, much more from Sony then just a Clone of Super Smash Bros.

I won`t sell my PS3 since I`m still waiting for some Special PS3 Game but after that the Console will definitely start to collect Dust till I sell it or see something New or buy the next upcoming PS.

3. speedy 1007

speedy 1007 Well-Known Member

Dec 26, 2011
    @Sanuku Why? tons of great games coming out bioshock infinite comes with bioshock 1 ps3 only

ps3 exclusives

starhawk
    ps all star battle royale
    sorcery
    sly 4
    papo and yo
    ratchet and clank collection

Plus sonys supporting the ps3 til 2016

4. B34$T

B34$T Well-Known Member

Aug 10, 2009
    I've never seen such a shameless rip off. The dev pictures even show a Wii in the development office.

I'm really curious if Snake will be in the game though since he was already in Smash Bros. but is pretty important to the PS brand.

5. x999x

x999x Well-Known Member

Oct 6, 2009
    Anyone remember this game when it was called Smash Bros.?

6. Sanuku

Sanuku Well-Known Member

Also Sly 4 might convince me to clean my PS3 from the Dust it does currently collect too the only Game I`m currently waiting for is sadly The Last Guardian.

About Bioshock:

Sorry but I can`t play those Games on my Console since I got used to play them in Full HD and with AAA on my PC/MAC.