iPhone Battle Cards (HD)

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by GamerOutfit, Jul 26, 2010.

1. GamerOutfit

GamerOutfit Well-Known Member

Oct 28, 2008
    #1 GamerOutfit, Jul 26, 2010
    Last edited: Aug 16, 2010
    In the near future I'll be releasing Battle Cards for the iPad and other HD devices.

Battle Cards will be released with 2 card games, Tower Attack and Elevens. Additional games will be added in future updates assuming the game is popular. Games such as Solitaire, Quick 21, and Poker are planned.

In the games you battle monsters to clear the playfield before they kill you. If you clear the field you progress to the next level where the monsters hit for more. You unlock additional creatures to fight as your progress and earn higher score with each card cleared. You gain score bonuses for clearing cards quickly.

In Towers Attack you do this by selecting cards on the towers that are one higher or lower than the deck card.

In Elevens you do this by selecting cards that add up to 11 on the playfield.

[​IMG]
    Main Menu - Scaled to Fit

[​IMG]
    Tower Attack - Scaled to Fit

Right now i'm working on the Elevens game, polishing the overall system, and intregrating OpenFeint Leaderboards, Achievements, and Challenges.

I plan to release the game in September or October 2010. Let me know if you have any feedback.

Thanks!

2. GamerOutfit

Oct 28, 2008
    #2 GamerOutfit, Aug 16, 2010
    Last edited: Aug 16, 2010
    The Elevens sub-game is almost complete. Here is a preview of the (scaled down to fit) screen for it:

[​IMG]

In this game for Battle Cards you must select cards that add up to 11. When you do this, it removes them from the playfield. The objective is to remove all of the cards before your health reaches zero.

You lose health when you have to select another deck card or if you let too much time pass.

I also have the game running on the iPhone 4 taking advantage of the Hi-Res display. :)

3. GamerOutfit

Oct 28, 2008
    The game has been submitted to the App Store as "Battle Cards HD" and should be available soon. It integrates with OpenFeint and includes the two games mentioned.

It is in HD for both the iPad and the iPhone 4. It scales down to 3rd and 2nd gen devices as well. :)

4. Inked

Inked Well-Known Member

Nov 30, 2008
    Looks nice, what's the price?

5. GamerOutfit

Oct 28, 2008
    Thanks!

$1.99 USD