Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 10-23-2014, 12:05 PM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 6.x

I love the concept of selling completed collections and recollecting them again, however I already spent many hours grinding and have already purchased EVERYTHING. So what am I going to do with the coins that I get from selling my collections?
Old Yesterday, 07:58 AM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRB4 View Post
I love the concept of selling completed collections and recollecting them again, however I already spent many hours grinding and have already purchased EVERYTHING. So what am I going to do with the coins that I get from selling my collections?
Yeah, we're aware this isn't ideal for those users who have already bought everything although there will be a bunch of new stuff to buy in the update. Kinda tempted to create a solid gold suit and ship, make it pricey and give them their own achievements for unlocking...as always though it's just tough trying to keep things balanced and the majority of players (both experienced and new) happy
Old Yesterday, 12:15 PM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaronVonMonster View Post
Yeah, we're aware this isn't ideal for those users who have already bought everything although there will be a bunch of new stuff to buy in the update. Kinda tempted to create a solid gold suit and ship, make it pricey and give them their own achievements for unlocking...as always though it's just tough trying to keep things balanced and the majority of players (both experienced and new) happy
Yeah, I understand the struggle of trying to appease everyone at the same time. But I do think that the game needs some kind of money sink added, especially if we'll soon be able to sell our collections multiple times, because trust me I WILL be 3 staring all of my collections. So perhaps you should add some sort of purely for bragging rights ship and suit that cost a preposterous amount of coins. It would just give those of us who have already done almost everything in the game one last long term goal to achieve in order to claim that we have the illustrious "100% file" that we all crave.