Is my iPhone being glitchy? (stealth Street Fighter IV help thread)

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by MasterChief3624, May 2, 2010.

1. MasterChief3624

MasterChief3624 Well-Known Member

Oct 11, 2009
    #1 MasterChief3624, May 2, 2010
    Last edited: May 3, 2010
    I posted this in the Street Fighter IV thread, but it has gone unnoticed, or at least unreplied to. So I thought I'd make a dedicated thread for it, as it would also be more convenient for me:

I'm also having a ton of trouble with one of her Combo training things. It's where you have to do a combo that is Down K, Down K, SP repeatedly, SP repeatedly. How am I supposed to pull this off? After I do the kicks, I let go and start pressing SP repeatedly, but it kills my combo when I let go. Then when I stay holding "down" and press SP repeatedly, she does the EX Spinning Bird Kick. So essentially there's no way for me to do the combo that's on the screen. How do I do this?

And a bonus random question: I was playing the lite version of Puzzle Quest, and I was having a hell of a time selecting options in it. It took a lot of pecking around to actually get the option to work. This happened with the small buttons, like when I'm leveling up my character. It also happens when I'm trying to select a level to go to (like the castle). Does anyone else have a problem getting it to register taps when using the small buttons in the game?

My iPhone 3GS is notorious for not being in the most tip-top technical shape, but I'm starting to wonder if it's actually starting to affect my gaming a bit too much.

2. MrDark

MrDark Well-Known Member

May 3, 2009
    turn on AutoGuard for this dojo, work fine for me

3. MasterChief3624

MasterChief3624 Well-Known Member

Oct 11, 2009
    I already have it on, I'm pretty sure. But I got past that tutorial finally. I used one of the combos it taught me in another tutorial, and that's how I beat that one.

I still can't do that other combo where I have to hit SP repeatedly. It still turns the combo off any time I do it. :\