★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Kris Lau
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 10.6 MB
  • Version: 1.0
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: As with almost every explorer out there, you are equipped with your trusty whip. However, you were not blessed with a jumping ability so you have to use your brain to be able to collect all the puzzle pieces!

Swipe and cut your whip to maneuver your way through the hazards to collect them all to unlock new and challenging puzzles! Along the way, there are many objects such as bouncy tires, magnets, and even cannons to blast you towards your goal and aid in your quest.

Are you ready for the challenge?

-Innovative puzzles
-Realistic physics
-Fantastic worlds
-Fun game objects
-Intuitive control
-Loads of levels for hours of fun
-Beat your high scores!

nodoubt's comments:
Our new game has been released! There's both a full and lite version to try out.

We should have about 20 promo codes left, so if you want a code, try out the free version and leave a review here or itunes (hopefully both.. ). review can be positive or negative, but hopefully more detailed than "this sucks" or "this is good"

after that, shoot PM or email at: potatofacestudio AT gmail DOT com. First come, first served.

You may not get a code in real time (faster response through email), but you will definitely receive one by Monday

Youtube link | Pop Up
02-10-2012, 03:39 AM
Downloaded the lite version...

Seems pretty good, but crashed in the middle of the second level. What I have played so far seems pretty fun. Plays like Cut the Rope, but has its own personality. Very interested in playing the full version, it has piqued my curiosity...

02-10-2012, 03:44 AM
I wasnt going to do all this for a promo code, but after seeing the video i downloaded the trail version and it didnt disappoint.

Stopping the swinging mid swing is a nice touch to hasten climbs and drops but sort of destroys the physics and overall feel of the game. Couldnt decide if it is a good feature or not.

Game's got great potential, and im sure some future changes to the game will make lots of improvements.
02-10-2012, 10:30 AM
ok, should've sent codes to everyone so far.

keep em coming! -.-
02-10-2012, 10:39 AM
Game looks interesting...is the name of it a reference to the movie Equilibrium?
02-10-2012, 10:49 AM
really like the graphics and gameplay style... it has a little of Cut The Rope, Contre Jour, Land-a Panda(the cannon sections certainly remind me of it)...

Brave Frontier - Dragon Blaze - Hearthstone - Sproggiwood - #YMBAB
02-10-2012, 11:17 AM
Send a message via Skype™ to Nullroar
I'll check it out later, but for now I must say that the name brought me here. EPIC name.

I've placed geocached DRM-free USB copies of my newest game in various locations throughout Europe and Southeastern US. Email me if you find 'em for the free "explorer" cape.
02-10-2012, 03:22 PM
Game Impressions

Love the game, plays like CTR, but differentiates itself from it. The ability to re-use your rope is an ingenious way to add more variety of puzzles. Don't think it's easy, the challenges will make you use your noggin and then some.
Highly recommended to puzzle fans, the price is right, however needs Game Center support, otherwise would rate it 5-stars.
02-10-2012, 07:22 PM
Originally Posted by aceyprime View Post
Game looks interesting...is the name of it a reference to the movie Equilibrium?
one of our favorite underrated movies

should have caught up with everyone. we found another batch of code so there's still time
02-10-2012, 07:46 PM
Thanks to the dev I kindly received a code. It's fun. Definitely inspired by CTR, but adds elements that truly make it different enough. Early impressions are quite good, especially for the price. If you liked CTR, I can't imagine you'd dislike this.

Tug Boat Minister of Propaganda
Proud member of T.A.A.P. - Touch Arcaders Against Piracy. Over 500 members and counting. Join now!