Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 02-22-2013, 12:06 AM

Looks like pay to win garbage
Old 02-22-2013, 10:18 AM

The funny thing is, even though everybody's complaining about the pay to win... I Played this game for about two hours last night and kicked just about everyone's butt and didn't have to flip a single penny. The weapon and armor upgrades were given freely by completing stages and earning points by performance. You are also able to unlock new characters, example shotgun wielding RPG wielding etc. by Moving up to a certain level. Some things you do need gems to purchase and I believe this is where the IAP comes in. But during the amount of time I played last night, I had already earned 2of the three gems that I would need to purchase a grenade pack. Now with that said, does this mean that some dork who lives with his mommy and has plenty of extra money to spend won't be able to upgrade much more quickly than me? Not at all. But so far I've been able to bring these people to their knees by putting a bullet in their head. LOL! Overall the gameplay is fun and frantic and graphics look gorgeous. The game does seem to skip and jitter from time to time, but I'm sure that this thing of which will be fixed with an upcoming update. I had fun playing this and plan on playing it again tonight.
Old 02-25-2013, 01:23 PM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Fun game either way...
Old 03-04-2013, 01:48 PM

Is anyone els having trouble redeeming free Tcrystals via tapjoy offers? I clicked earn on my tap joy and downloaded and played a game, I got no crystals, afterwards I then tryes to redeem crystals through in game tap joy offers by watching trailers and such, This game has so much potential. Anyone els having similar problems or a feasible solution ?