03-27-2015, 12:42 PM
I rediscovered today that I suck at Sniping . I kind of want to be good, but it just doesn't work!

I could do well with support, but would need a better gun

recon definitely suits me though, switched to recon for the last minute (after dieing again as support) and got 5 kills before the timer went out. This was in canals CTF so there was quite a run to find the oposition, so more like 5 kills in 20 seconds finished 10/8 - thus keeping my 1+ kdr since the update
03-27-2015, 05:38 PM
I really like the guns for support but can't get anymore SPs to get the perks, which is wicked annoying. Playing with the QKR and digging it. I'm about 3/4 of the way to unlocking the Shred. I really like all the 6th tier weapons and think they added a lot more variety of usable weapons.

03-29-2015, 04:23 PM
newbie questions

Have some newbie questions.I've read through the first 100 pages of the thread, but skipped 100-200.
- Glowing Cases. There are a few glowing cases in the single player campaigns. I open them, but, nothing seems to happen, and don't seem to be able to do anything with them. What am I missing?
- There are lots of stuff in the single player campaign on the ground. What things can I use? Or is everything just corralling me through the mission and providing cover?
- I'm in chapter 2, with the Charbtek tier 2 assault gun. Is there any dropped enemy gun that is worth picking up instead of the Charbtek?
- What constitutes a multi-kill?
03-30-2015, 01:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlibbey View Post
Have some newbie questions.I've read through the first 100 pages of the thread, but skipped 100-200.
- Glowing Cases. There are a few glowing cases in the single player campaigns. I open them, but, nothing seems to happen, and don't seem to be able to do anything with them. What am I missing?
- There are lots of stuff in the single player campaign on the ground. What things can I use? Or is everything just corralling me through the mission and providing cover?
- I'm in chapter 2, with the Charbtek tier 2 assault gun. Is there any dropped enemy gun that is worth picking up instead of the Charbtek?
- What constitutes a multi-kill?
It's been a while since I played the campaign, but I'll try

- I think the glowing cases normally refill your ammo. Or have a different weapon in. At least that's what I remember them doing!
- not sure what you mean, but if it's not glowing, or when you come near it an action comes on screen then you can't use it.
- basically if you find a KR, Ufia or Red it will be a better assault weapon. There will probably be other weapons as well, but if your concentrating on assault those are the ones to go for.
- a multi kill is killing more than one enemy, I think 3, in like a second or two.

That's a bit vague, but hopefully helps
03-30-2015, 07:04 PM
All these people that got the game for free are great lol

Moved from a 4.0 k/d to a 4.2 lol
03-30-2015, 09:00 PM
I was wondering if they could make an sniper only map?, im really good At it, more on the roofs, but maybe a good sniper map?, also anyone could tell me about the supplies?, in multiplayer i kill like 10 and die 1 and i dont get a single one, but someone that didnt killed anyone and died like 3 got one? How is that?
03-30-2015, 09:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red_saaryn View Post
I was wondering if they could make an sniper only map?, im really good At it, more on the roofs, but maybe a good sniper map?, also anyone could tell me about the supplies?, in multiplayer i kill like 10 and die 1 and i dont get a single one, but someone that didnt killed anyone and died like 3 got one? How is that?
I don't think anybody knows how supply packs work (me included). My best guess would be that they are completely random. I personally never gotten one. Like for example, I got 22 kills and 0 deaths in a match and got nothing at all.