App description: A will of steel, a heart of stone, intelligence as sharp as a knife, and wisdom as deep as oblivion.

Eymerich is called upon to investigate an obscure case. Something that goes way beyond heresy, revealing a new face of Evil. He must tackle a great number of arduous tasks and make many painful choices. Terrible creatures await him, but with his burning determination he will overcome a Plague that is deadlier than his worst possible nightmare.

Play a remorseless character to live an original story inspired by the famous novel of Valerio Evangelisti.

Numerous unique riddles and environments rich in details
An excellent soundtrack that ponctuates the events
Voices in English, Italian
Texts in French, English, Italian, German, Spanish

BONUS
Voices and texts in Latin for a best experience!

DON'T FORGET TO CHECK OUT OUR OTHER FANTASTIC ADVENTURE GAMES!

On Mac, iPad, iPhone:
Amerzone The Explorer's Legacy
Atlantis 2: Beyond Atlantis
Atlantis 3: The New World
Atlantis 4: Evolution
Atlantis 5: The Secrets of Atlantis - The Sacred Legacy
Aztec The Curse in the Heart of the City of Gold
Dracula 1: Resurrection
Dracula 2: The Last Sanctuary
Dracula 3: The Path of the Dragon
Dracula 4: The Shadow Of The Dragon
Egypt 2: The Heliopolis Prophecy
Egypt 3: The Prophecy
Jules Verne's Journey to the center of the moon
Jules Verne's Mystery of the Nautilus
Jules Verne's Return to Mysterious Island
Jules Verne's Return to Mysterious Island 2
Louvre The Messenger
Necronomicon: The Dawning of Darkness
Nostradamus The Last Prophecy
Road to India Between Hell and Nirvana
Versailles 2

Only on Mac:
Still Life 2 - Director's Cut

FOLLOW US

MICROIDS
On twitter.com/microids_off
On facebook.com/microids
On microids.com/en

ANUMAN INTERACTIVE
On twitter.com/anumani
On facebook.com/anuman.fr
On anuman-interactive.com

D3adly's comments:

07-17-2013, 07:04 AM
Ropes are the #1 most valuable tool in an adventure game!

Quote:
Originally Posted by toxiccheese View Post
I love how in the video the guy grabs a rope and states, "it may come in useful". WTF?
07-17-2013, 09:59 AM
Looks interesting though the video doesn't give you a good snapshot of the game. All you see is a guy walking around which isn't enough to sway me into a purchase. Lot of voiced dialogue but not really enough information to make an informed decision. Wait and see for me.
08-16-2013, 04:24 PM
For $2 maybe I'll be the guy that takes the plunge and actually tries the game. The lack of comments/reviews is highly concerning.
08-16-2013, 05:12 PM
Since the price has indeed been reduced from earlier, I did take the plunge, and the game does not look too bad, at least to start.

I was puzzled, though, when I loaded the game for the first time, and before starting to play, to see a big "purchase" button at the bottom right of the screen. Hopefully, this is meant for future episodes as they are released.
09-21-2013, 09:21 PM
Bought it for a buck and so far I'm not impressed. Granted I'm playing it on my iPhone, and it really needs to be played on a bigger screen. Will free up some memory on the iPad and give it another shot.