Looking for iphone dev team - 50%-50% rev share

Discussion in 'Public Game Developers Forum' started by artur kurasinski, Feb 25, 2009.

1. artur kurasinski

artur kurasinski New Member

Feb 25, 2009
    #1 artur kurasinski, Feb 25, 2009
    Last edited: Feb 25, 2009
    Hi,

This is my first post so I would like to say "hello" to anyone on this forum :)

My name is Artur Kurasinski I run my own small interactive agency in Poland, I'm blogging creature, and have few ideas turned into real business.

Few years ago I have developed game (web based, flash technology, browser based). It's turn-based fantasy strategy game.

It's simple, fun and lot of people love it. The problem is that right know I don't have any extra funds to develope further. Flash is cool but it has cons & pros :(

My offer - I have flash engine, graphics, animations, sounds, music. All you wanna do is put these elements and create iPhone title :)

I will provide IP, game rules (stats, damage, special power descriptions etc.), graphics. What we need is your experience in iPhone SDK development.

It's of course not so easy but I'm also wanna offer 50%-50% revenue share. This should cover all your team expenses and left some bonus bucks ;)

I do believe this is fair deal for both sides - if you want to discuss other options feel free to drop me an e-mail.

Look at: http://www.kurasinski.com/materials.zip - you will find some arts, renders, screenshots and animations examples.

Wanna create next big hit in AppStore? I need your skill and team work.

Contact me: artur (at) revolver.pl or Skype me: artur.kurasinski

Cheers!

Attached Files:

2. Diablohead

Diablohead Well-Known Member

Jan 19, 2009
    Freelancer, PC game developer
    Your work looks great but the rules here state self advertising is a no no:

"- Don't post advertisements for your blog/podcast/youtube-channel on the site. (signature links are acceptable within reason). Self promotion is strictly prohibited."

3. artur kurasinski

Feb 25, 2009
    I fully understand but it's hard to post info about your work when you cannot post links :)

4. BrettArchibald

BrettArchibald Well-Known Member

Jul 17, 2008
    Male
    Self-employed interactive designer.
    Formerly Zimbabwe - now England.
    #4 BrettArchibald, Feb 26, 2009
    Last edited: Feb 26, 2009
    But he's not advertising his blog/podcast/youtube-channel or anything even remotely like that...

This is no different to a coder/developer coming here and asking for help with music and / or graphics/icons, etc. — which I've seen a LOT of — it's just that this is the other way around, ie: the artist asking for a developer, instead of the developer asking for an artist.

Either way, the point is that it amounts to the same thing: someone is trying to get a game built and published — and that will ultimately benefit all of us here.

Developers are allowed to preview their games prior to them being published, so why can't artists preview their game-work prior to it being published?

5. WellSpentYouth

WellSpentYouth Well-Known Member

Jan 11, 2009
    iPhone programmer
    App Tech Studios, USA
    That sounds fair! I think he is fine. Give him a break.

6. Morti

Morti Well-Known Member

Artur: You should probably post this too in the Unity3d.com forums in the "collaboration" section. There you find a lot of iPhone developers!

7. artur kurasinski

Feb 25, 2009
    Morti - thx! :)

art.