Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 12-18-2013, 11:18 AM
iPhone 3GS, OS 3.x

they just updated the app and put the 40th snowflake in •••Spoiler:  1-14
Old 12-18-2013, 11:44 AM
In Time-Out
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

This game is fun. Started playing it recently, and curious to see how ctr 2 plays.
Old 12-18-2013, 01:13 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobechi View Post
they just updated the app and put the 40th snowflake in ...
Beat you by more than three hours!
Old 12-21-2013, 04:42 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgyKurgan View Post
Hi everyone!

My name is Georgy, and I'm the new commonity manager at ZeptoLab.

I just wanted to introduce myself and let you to know, that if you have any questions regarding Time Travel or any other games by our studio, I'm here to clear your hesitations. Feel free to ask questions here (or in respective threads, in case of our other games) or just PM me.

You can also send your friendly nags (or praises, we like praises too, you know) to me via support at zeptolab.com - we're checking it on a regular basis.

Happy discussion to all of you, don't eat too much candies (but not too little, as well!)!
Georgy can you reply to my pm? Thanks
Old 12-21-2013, 05:15 AM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

edit: ignore this, mixed it up with the new game

Last edited by MrJayden; 12-21-2013 at 08:17 AM..
Old 12-21-2013, 09:17 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Hi guys can i have a pm if any of you have find the 40 snowflake? It would be very appreciate...
Old 12-27-2013, 12:01 PM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

I am really sad... I don't think my scores are updating on the leaderboards. It' seems like I have only ever seen that "Improved Result" stamp a few times, but I know for a fact I'm getting scores leagues better than the previous ones.

Not a big deal if it actually was recording the scores, but I just added up all my runs from the first world and it added up to well above my 81,000 point score that's on the leaderboard. By my calculations, I should have a leaderboard score of 84,385.

Currently my score on that leaderboard is 81,175 and I'm ranked 54,611. With the score I got from my calculation spree, I should be ranked quite a bit higher, I would guess considering a single point in Cut the Rope 2 bumped me up several spots.

What is going on here? :\ Is there a way to get the game to record my scores on the leaderboard?

The only thing I can think of is that I tried out a superpower on one level, but that was in world 2. Other than that, I've gotten three stars in every level honestly and 100%ed the achievements in the game, and I played the heck out of that first world.

I'm also sad about the fact that I have gone through all the levels several times and can't seem to find the last three snowflakes. I haven't gone through each one listed in the thread, but I'm 99.9% sure the final three snowflakes are not showing up. I am pretty sure I updated... the update isn't showing up in my Updates tab on the App Store, so I think I have the latest version.

Edit: I was mistaken. I found the final three snowflakes! Sorry about that. The leaderboard is still not updating my scores, though, which is much more of a sad thing than the lack of a Santa hat. But I have the Santa hat now, so I'm a little happier!

Game is glitching quite badly

Last edited by MasterChief3624; 12-27-2013 at 12:32 PM..
Old 04-08-2014, 05:05 PM

New Asian Dynasty level pack added in latest update.

One word of warning:

I just redownloaded and restored from iCloud having completed all previous levels. It's showing full completion for Asian Dynasty and nothing for The Future.