Universal Order & Chaos - Universal MMO - Official TA Guild Jam Packed w/240 Players [v1.0.2]

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Toad In The Hole, Apr 26, 2011.

1. JamesDean69

JamesDean69 Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2009

Sounds good. I appreciate the feedback my friend. Im gonna check it out for sure.

2. Leegames

Leegames Well-Known Member

Jul 1, 2010
    Ex. game journalist and EiC now PR
    Denmark
    almost next to where you get the quest. the guy has a red mark over his head.

3. Random_Guy

Random_Guy Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2009
    Australia, mate!
    What's the point of playing this if it is only playable over WiFi? Why not just play an MMORPG on your computer...?

4. C.Hannum

C.Hannum Well-Known Member

Feb 13, 2011
    New York State
    Play at coffee shop, play at diner, play on toilet, play at mall while wife shops for clothes, play at airport waiting on plane...

I'm not even sure why people have data plans, there's so much public wi-fi out there that I've never been any more inconvenienced seeking a connection than I was when we had to actually hunt down a payphone to call someone outside out home.

5. C.Hannum

C.Hannum Well-Known Member

Feb 13, 2011
    New York State
    OK, I think I know the answer, but I haven't been able to find anything official so I'll just toss the question out here and see if anyone saw a post or page I missed somewhere:

Is there any in-game way to get runes? Or are they strictly IAP? I'm a bit of an alt-slut in MMORPGS (which, you'd think by now I'd try to avoid since I'm reasonably certain it's a big factor in my inevitable burnout, but I'm an old dog apparently ;)) and somebody in accounting realized that four classes but only three included character slots equals kaching!

6. Diablohead

Diablohead Well-Known Member

Jan 19, 2009
    Freelancer, PC game developer
    wifi spots are in quite a few places, though personally I love playing on my ipod at home or when I go on holiday every summer, it's nicer and easier to play while in bed too :)

7. Random_Guy

Random_Guy Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2009
    Australia, mate!
    So you're telling me that at home, you guys play games on your computer. Then when you go to the toilet, or go outside, you continue to play games on your iPod? Wow...

8. Rofl Copter

Rofl Copter Well-Known Member

Feb 21, 2011
    He never said he did that, stop being a dick.

He was just answering your question assuming you refused to play iPhone mmorpgs if you had a nearby computer.

9. dannythefool

dannythefool Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2010
    Germany
    I can only speak for myself but I have a day job that involves sitting in front of a computer all day. I like video games though, and if I get a chance to play them somewhere else than in front of a computer - like in my living room -, that's a bonus.

10. hbernritter

hbernritter Well-Known Member

Jul 15, 2010
    Inventory/Marketing Manager
    Toledo, OH
    Agreed

11. GnarKill

GnarKill Well-Known Member

Oct 24, 2009
    UI Engineer
    Bay Area
    Same reason I almost never play computer games anymore (unless the PSN network is down and I need my battlefield fix). But I do play this a little at work and it's less obvious I'm gaming when I'm playing on my phone.

12. WCFields

WCFields Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2009
    steel worker
    i've the same problem, it connects perfectly at school just not at home for some reason. but i can easily access the online multiplayer for the few other gameloft games i have.

13. ArtNJ

ArtNJ Well-Known Member

Jul 13, 2009
    New Jersey
    Can anyone tell me which quest gives the free warrior skill? It's just so painful doing the crowded noob quests, I only want to do the skill one and then grind somewhere less crowded. Not as bad on my level 13, but brutal for my lvl 5 warrior....crowding is still getting worse.

14. HadToDoItToEm

HadToDoItToEm Well-Known Member

Feb 21, 2011
    Software Engineer
    Melbourne, FL
    Same here. Being a software engineer, I don't want to go home and sit in front of a computer. Also, I think I sat on the toilet for about 30 minutes last night at one point...didn't want to stop what i was doing

15. projectmoonlightcafe

projectmoonlightcafe Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2010
    Don't your legs get numb? :D

16. the_kernel

the_kernel Well-Known Member

Apr 28, 2011
    Datacore netadmin
    An Island Somewhere
    Thats way better than the WWF addiction, HadTo.

Oh, God, great and true of the wonderous video gaming world. Save me, save me from this horrible abyss that is the game Words with Friends. Try not oh God of the great video gaming world, allow me to continue being forced into the bathroom 15 times a day at work, just so I can answer the challenges the daily 200 people Im playing Words With Friends against. Oh God of the video gaming world, also let me not fall into the temptation to install Descrambler on my iphone, lest I be tempted to cheat at Words with Friend, in thy Mercy.

17. WCFields

WCFields Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2009
    steel worker
    trying to start & complete quests/missions when there are so many players around can be frustrating.

18. HadToDoItToEm

HadToDoItToEm Well-Known Member

Feb 21, 2011
    Software Engineer
    Melbourne, FL
  19. Vovin

Vovin 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Nov 28, 2009
    Germany
    #999 Vovin, Apr 29, 2011
    Last edited: Apr 29, 2011
    Totally senseless post #1000. :D

No, wait - has anyone encountered instances, raids or dungeons by now?

20. stlredbird

stlredbird Well-Known Member

May 21, 2009
    Even more senseless post 1001

Well not so senseless. Hodapp I mailed you a couple days ago in game (Enich) but if gameloft expands the limit on guild members please add me. I'm dying to here that chat and group quest with everyone!

Thx