Dead Trigger 2 - (by MADFINGER Games, a.s.)[Universal]

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Sanuku, Nov 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Johnny101

Johnny101 Well-Known Member

Jun 29, 2011
    USA
    lol, true. I can't help it man. We both have the same great taste in games. :)

2. leonard_dabinski

leonard_dabinski Well-Known Member

Jan 7, 2013
    #82 leonard_dabinski, Jan 7, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 7, 2013
    Authored with the Unity development platform, DEADTRIGGER 2 once again takes aim at the most graphically intense and most entertaining arcade shooters on the market, combining astonishing environments with intense first-person action.

“Compared to DEAD TRIGGER, the sequel DEAD TRIGGER 2is going to be even bigger, better and much more at addictive ,” said Marek Rabas.

DEAD TRIGGER 2 will be released in the second quarter of 2013 on Android and iOS.

3. Darth Nihilus

Darth Nihilus Well-Known Member

Sep 11, 2012
    Pripyat, Mexico.
    Which is great in my book, I just need proper story telling.

I'm guessing that it's muck to ask that this works on ipt4 right?

But since it looks that same I guess it's a natural question.

4. JBRUU

JBRUU Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    USA
    This looks more like a big Dead Trigger update than Dead Trigger 2. Most of the assets and the gun are identical.

5. Eli

Eli ᕕ┌◕ᗜ◕┐ᕗ
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold

1. Put a "2" on the box.
    2. Reset everyone's progress to zero, effectively.
    3. ?
    4. Profit.

6. JBRUU

JBRUU Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    USA
    No. You forgot that they're adding that big zombie the size of a building. And mounted turrets. Surely that's enough material for a sequel.

Plus they said it's more addictive. That's gotta count for something.

7. leonard_dabinski

leonard_dabinski Well-Known Member

Jan 7, 2013
    Have to agree after seeing some demo videos. Besides enlarged zombies and buildings and an enlarged number next to the name of the game, everything else is f*cking same. If some never agreed the first was a tech demo, this really is.

8. LBG

LBG Señor Member

Apr 19, 2009
    nada ilegal
    31.560499, -111.904128
    They already did that for me with the original Dead Trigger. And previously, they didn't even have the courtesy to respond to or acknowledge my thoughtful email giving them feedback and suggestions. I understand there might be a language barrier, but at least some sort of response (even if it was in Czech) would have been nice. If they want to improve their games, maybe they should think about improving their PR.

9. Mhunt190

Mhunt190 Well-Known Member

May 27, 2012
    USA
    I wonder if the A6 devices will have all the effects the tegra did like last time.

10. WCFields

WCFields Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2009
    steel worker
    I'm just guessing but I'd be very surprised if this ran on anything under 512 ram.

11. Of course it won't, look at every graphic-strong game out there, how many of them work well on iTouch 4?

12. Johnny101

Johnny101 Well-Known Member

Jun 29, 2011
    USA
    I think Madfinger needs to give people more detail about this game. Not just a video with a huge Boss. Looks impressive but iOS gamers really want to know if this game is going to be Multiplayer?? Otherwise why even make a Dead trigger 2.

Zombies are always better when you play Co-op.

13. Primoz

Primoz Well-Known Member

Aug 14, 2012
    Wow haha... This post just made my day.

I'm tired of developers that just try to make money out of an already done game and just use it as a template for another one. Many great games (and developers) lost their reputation because of that.

14. Wikilix

Wikilix Well-Known Member

Nov 20, 2011
    OC, MD
  15. MadFingerGames

MadFingerGames Well-Known Member

Apr 27, 2009
    Brno, Czech Rep.
    Hello from CES...

Guys, its just benchmark demo.. Created in two weeks, using a lot of assets from original DT and test how powerfull is T4 chip. IE, test new shaders, real shadows, postprocess, big bosses technology, etc..

People will be able play this tech demo at NVIDIA booth, but gameplay is just for demo purpose..

Anyway we dont want to reset your progress only and get money from you again as somebody suggested here. Also we are aware about your feedback and we want implement some of the most requested features in DT2 ;)

Best

16. Rip73

Rip73 Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2011
    Thanks for that update on information. Much appreciated.
    Good luck with the rest of the development.

17. Rip73

Rip73 Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2011
    #97 Rip73, Jan 7, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 7, 2013
    As your communication with Madfinger is effectively zero, I doubt if you've any legitimate source for any of that information other than your own bias.
    Stop trying to turn the thread into something else.
    Its neither necessary nor entertaining and try and obey the rules you yourself post in every Madfinger thread since the original Dead Trigger debacle thread.

18. VaroFN

VaroFN Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2011
    I still think that it's too soon for DT2. Why not Samurai 3?

19. Eli

Eli ᕕ┌◕ᗜ◕┐ᕗ
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold

The "debacle" comes from all the deleted posts in this thread and the other thread which you can't see.

20. kcur

kcur Well-Known Member

Feb 19, 2010
    US
    I hope that means multiplayer support. Looking forward to it. Also, hopefully we get an option to transfer our weapons from DT1.